“Wonderful dinner and drinks”
Review of Lola Valentina

Lola Valentina
Ranked #14 of 210 Restaurants in Isla Mujeres
Cuisines: Caribbean, Mexican, Seafood, Bar
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: For food lovers looking for creative Mexican and Caribbean using local and the freshest of ingredients. This restaurant puts out some of the best plates on Isla Mujeres. We also have lots of vegan and gluten free options. Stop by and taste the difference everyday 8am-qpm & 5pm-10:30. Smiling faces await to serve you!
Arlington, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wonderful dinner and drinks”
Reviewed December 19, 2013 via mobile

Great food-we had the garlic shrimp and coconut shrimp. The margaritas were also great. Nice variety of flavored. Will revisit again

• Finnish first
  • Hebrew first
Kemptville, Canada
“Great consistency”
Reviewed December 18, 2013

My family and I ate here twice for breakfast and once for dinner. We were dissapointed that we ran out of time because we wanted to do several more dinners here.
Lola greets every guest and makes you feel extremely welcome. The food quality and presentation is exceptional. I would love the opportunity to try everything on the menu to try to find something that I wouldn't like, Do not miss this dining experience. Location is the easiest to get to on Hidalgo and the seating is great. Enjoy. P.S. My daughter loved the Chocolat Empenadas.

Thanks Lola, see you next year.

Kenai
“Wow!”
Reviewed December 14, 2013

Absolutely the best coconut French toast, the best any kind of French toast ever! The bread was soft and fluffy with a crunchy coconut crunch. Wow! Also with some artful fruit on the side...banana, sliced green apple, blueberries and strawberries... My husband got the apple empanadas and the we're served with a beautiful caramel sauce..I dipped my apple in it when he wasn't looking! My French toast came with a cream sauce on the side, I requested maple syrup but was equally happy with the cream. We will make it back for this before we leave the island..just outstanding!

2 Thank Colleenfromalaska
Solana Beach, California
“Fantastic breakfast spot”
Reviewed December 10, 2013

Very friendly service and a self-service coffee bar, was a bonus for me. The food is amazing and creative. The poached eggs with chipotle hollandaise is absolutely amazing.

1 Thank Jill P
“Awesome food”
Reviewed December 10, 2013 via mobile

We went there for breakfast today and was met by the owner and felt at home. The food was wonderful and the service was great. I am sorry we didn't find this place sooner in our stay. We are looking foreword to eating there on our next trip. I would recommend Lola's to everyone

1 Thank RMM169