“Lobster Mac-n-Cheese.... Need I say more?”
Review of Lola Valentina

Lola Valentina
Ranked #13 of 206 Restaurants in Isla Mujeres
Cuisines: Caribbean, Mexican, Seafood, Bar
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: For food lovers looking for creative Mexican and Caribbean using local and the freshest of ingredients. This restaurant puts out some of the best plates on Isla Mujeres. We also have lots of vegan and gluten free options. Stop by and taste the difference everyday 8am-qpm & 5pm-10:30. Smiling faces await to serve you!
Tomah, Wisconsin
“Lobster Mac-n-Cheese.... Need I say more?”
Reviewed January 12, 2012

Great place, with a great atmosphere. I had the lobster Mac-n-cheese and it was over the top, off the charts, ridiculous! I loved every bite of it. My hubby had seafood enchiladas that were very good also.

Visited January 2012

• Finnish first
  • Hebrew first
Ottawa, Canada
“AMAZING”
Reviewed January 12, 2012

One of the best meals I've ever had - I ate the Mexican fondue as an appetizer and split the Filet Mignon with my husband (am leery of getting steak on the island normally but trusted that this one would be good). Seriously amazing food - excellent service. Will definitely go again.

Visited January 2012
1 Thank juliabree
Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
“Lola Valentina - Killer Food”
Reviewed January 11, 2012

Stumbled on to Lola's and was immediately intrigued with the creative menu. The ingredients, preparation and style were superb. David at the bar was a delight with his drink suggestions. Let the hordes go where they may ..... sophisticated palate will enjoy Lola's

• Visited January 2012
“Great place, great staff, GREAT FOOD!”
Reviewed January 8, 2012

We visited Lola's the first part of December 2011. They had just opend a couple of weeks prior to our visit. What a fabulous experiences. From breakfast to dinner, everything we ordered was delicious. My absolute favorite dish was the stuffed grouper. The combination of flavors was perfection. In addition, the stuff peppers were to die for. Our party ended up eating at Lola's quite a bit during our stay. Our group has no problem sharing food. Except the second dinner we had a few of us announced there would be NO sharing of the stuffed peppers; we were ordering our own dish. You will have to ask for "hot" sauce if you're seeking to spice up your dish. When they tell you it's hot, it's HOT, but very flavorful. The owners are very accomodating. I dream of returning just to eat here again. YUM.

• Visited December 2011
Portland, Maine
“VIVA LOLA VALENTINA!”
Reviewed January 8, 2012

I had high expectations for Lori and Rodolfo's new restaurant and, not surprisingly, wasn't disappointed. Not after a splendid, and more than ample, breakfast and not after a huge delicious dinner with family and friends. Beautiful - Zen-like in a Mexican way - atmosphere and perfect service, combined with a fabulous menu and food, Lola Valentina isn't the least expensive restaurant on an island full of great restaurants, but definitely is one of the best.

• Visited January 2012