“Two trips”

Scuba Garrido Isla Mujeres
Reviewed March 29, 2014 via mobile

I did two day trips with this company a week ago based on the reviews here and they are fantastic! Highly recommended. The dives (wreck and reef) were amazing. Thanks Garrido!

Reviewed March 28, 2014

I began diving with Scuba Garrido about one year ago. I was 63 at the time and it was my first time diving. Shyla, the instructor and all of the guys at the shop were incredibly kind a helpful. I have been out with them many times since then and referred all of my friends. I am now certified and plan to continue my diving with this company. I look forward to all of my trips and would recommend them to anyone at any diving level!

1  Thank SusanMX1383YM
Reviewed February 3, 2014

The Garrido brothers are nice, friendly, helpful and they offer a great service.
Everything is very well organized.The equipment is in a very good condition, the boat and the crew were excellent.
Diving with them made great fun.
I can highly recommend this dive center every diver.

Reviewed January 15, 2014

I really enjoyed diving with Scuba Garrido around Isla Mujeres. Their rates were very reasonable, the sign in was easy, and the equipment good. It was a short walk to the boat and the captain and dive master were excellent - taking both good care of us and helping us see the best the dives had to offer.

Reviewed December 11, 2013

Alvaro and Shyla did an excellent job. We dove Gunboat 58 which is always a good dive. The dive masters did a good job on the pre dive briefing and an excellent job on the dive. We also did the "No name reef" dive which was fantastic. We saw a spotted eagle ray, a lion fish (which should be shot) and lots of other marine life.

I would recommend this dive company highly.

Cheers,