“Diving with the best!!!”

Scuba Garrido Isla Mujeres
Reviewed July 7, 2013 via mobile

I had never been scuba diving before and while on the island talked to many different shops. Scuba Garrido made me feel very comfortable from the beginning and they were very knowledgeable! We didn't feel like they were trying to sell us on anything and wanted to share their passion for diving with their customers! Never diving before we went to the beach and I was taught the skills I needed for my discovery dive! The whole team was very very helpful and excited to show us the beauty of the reef! My first experience was awesome. Defiantly hooked now and want to get certified next time we are in Isla Mujeras!! Can't go wrong with Scuba Garrido! You won't be disappointed!! Thank you and see you soon!!

2  Thank mirmir523

Reviewed July 5, 2013

Just returned from an amazing trip and dove with these guys- Fantastic dive shop. It is a Padi shop and I felt comfortable and safe at all times. They were very helpful with the gear and the dive master was great pointing critters out everywhere. They were helpful with dive site selection too: explaining this one is popular, but this one is better... Fantastic! Wish they were all like this!

1  Thank Kris S
Reviewed May 29, 2013

Second time diving with these guys and it is still great. These guys go out of their way to help you with anything. The diving was great and it is like diving with friends. If you are in isla go diving with garrido you will not be disappointed.

1  Thank scubamike911
Reviewed April 15, 2013

The Garrido's

Arturo

Is the most gentle and kind person of the bunch, he is an excellent diver with and unprecedented number of dives.
He is really helpful with beginners and wants you to be safe.
He will at times also be the Captain on the boat and is quite astonishing at that as well.

Alvaro

There are many things to be said about Alvaro. All of them good.
He brings the joy to the trip, with his great personality and affectionate smile and laughter, you will cheat yourself if you do not meet and dive with him.
He is the best Divemaster I have ever dived with, his ability to spot “invisible” animals are amazing. Forget Jacque Cousteau, if you want a locally known explorer, Alvaro is your best bet.
His ability to have fun underwater is also unique. He is also really good at accommodating all experience levels so even a diver with a few thousand dives gets a unique experience.

Gabby
The Captain.

I have much respect for Gabriel. He is “I believe” the oldest of the brothers and his knowledge is immense. The way he can navigate without using GPS and only land markers is bewildering. Leaving on a boat ride with him you are sure to find a sweet spot. I believe he has spent more awake moments on the water than on land. Gabby has been fishing and navigating the waters outside Isla Mujeres, since he was little - together with the rest of Garrido family - they are a great team to take you under.

The Garrido’s

Are the reason we have been coming back to Mexico 4 times. (Distance from Denmark 5652.69 miles or 9097.12 km:) FYI
My wife and I meet the Garrido’s 6 years ago. We wanted to dive on Isla Mujeres and decided that we would take one dive with them.
We had such a great time that we extended our stay on Isla Mujeres with 3 weeks and went diving 3 times a day. We were sold. Best time of my life.
I can sincerely recommend these guys to everyone.

4  Thank Tommy H
Reviewed April 6, 2013

Have been to Isla Mujeres twice last year & every time i dived with garrido scuba. they are the best on the island. Rates are excellent,family run business. Made scuba diving so easy & smooth. defiantly going back there for all my scuba diving need's. Thanks guys. Hope to see you all soon.

2  Thank Gavin M