“Beautiful views, fabulous food”
Review of Casa Rolandi

Casa Rolandi
Reserve with OpenTable
Casa Rolandi is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #17 of 244 Restaurants in Isla Mujeres
Cuisines: Italian, Swiss, International
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Villa Rolandi is synonymous with gourmet tradition in Isla Mujeres Specialties of Swiss-Northern Italian cuisine cooked in a firewood oven Villa Rolandi and its bar within have sweeping views of the ocean Live music performances (smooth rhythms) delight guests during dinner Dress code: Breakfast & Lunch: Casual; Dinner: Casual Elegance
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My husband and I plus two friends arrived on Isla Mujares. It had been raining and the streets were flooded. It was still sprinkling when we arrived and we decided to go out to breakfast til the sun came out. Our taxi driver recommended this place. We were not disappointed! The food was fabulous. Three of us had the Chiliquiles and asked for chicken to be added. It was excellent. Also the waiter brought out a wonderful fruit platter and pastry plate.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My boyfriend and I decided to celebrate our 3 year anniversary dinner at Casa Rolandi. The views from the restaurant are breathtaking at sunset and even when the sun is not setting it is wonderful being so close to the ocean. Upon arrival, one walks through the hotel lobby, which is beautifully decorated, and down a hall that is lined with tiki torches. The restaurant decor looked far more amazing in person than in the photos and there was a tasteful Spanish guitar performance occurring. The food was excellent, but the service was what really made the experience for us. We reserved through Open Table and made a quick note that it was our anniversary. After our meal, the servers brought us dessert on the house with "Happy Anniversary" written in chocolate on the plate and a candle in the cake. Further, they sang for us and brought us another round of drinks on the house. My boyfriend thought that I had arranged the surprise ahead of time, but the staff were just so thoughtful! We felt very special that evening. Thank you Casa Rolandi!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This restaurant was an experience, it was all about presentation, and they delivered! We had a sunset dinner our first night and it was state of the art. The waiters were fabulous and gave 1st class service. They were very accommodating and there were so many options. I recommend getting the seafood because it's so fresh. I got a blend of seafood and they allowed me to get pasta with red sauce instead of the rice. Great sauce!!!! Loved every part of this meal

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

We have eaten here before and it never disappoints. There is a phenomenal view and it is a beautiful dining experience. We both had different pastas & they were very great. Cauliflower soup was the soup of the day which is one of my favorites. Ask for Dennis he took perfect care of us. I can’t wait to return.

Reviewed May 11, 2018

Now seriously, the food, rich palate-pleasers await (Michelin Star Rolandi & Nouvelle cuisine Le Metissage seven-course tasting menu [now also has an ala carte menu] specialty restaurant) a feast for the eyes and flavors that will have your taste buds singing with delight in both restaurants, all prepared to order, no buffets here period. Breakfast: Freshly squeezed orange juice, perfectly poached eggs Rancheros or Eggs Au Four a sinful parmesen & asparagus souffle. Lunch: Wagu burgers, 4 selections of Carpaccio, Pastas galore, oven baked pizza (Pear Gorganzola, or a new one, truffle oil, tomato, brie & panchetta) Dinners: Lnda's favorite, Homemade Ravioli stuffed with wild mushroom on top of a creamy truffle sauce & Thai salad with sauteed shrimp or the black ink risotto w/octopus. And my favorite, the fresh snapper either in lemon butter w/parsley or in tomato sauce with olives & capers. I'm already salivating writing this.