“Whale Shark Tour”

Captain Tony Garcia's Guadalupana Tour Boat
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Great trip, swam with MNAY whale sharks. Very well pried. Went to beautiful beach and they made us fresh ceviche and guacamole. I'd go again, very well priced.

Date of experience: July 2018
in 6 reviews
"water"
in 24 reviews

Reviewed July 22, 2018 via mobile

Captain Tony was excellent. He was very kind and made sure we had a good time. It was very reasonably priced and very private. We took a group of 4. He was very knowledgeable because he was raised in the islands. I would highly recommend Tony.

Date of experience: July 2018
1  Thank Clyde G
Reviewed June 19, 2018

Unfortunately our ill-timed trip to Isla Mujeres was during a days long rain event. We were unable to go and see the whale sharks, which I have been looking forward to for years. But I wanted to give captain tony a good review for being so communicative. I look forward to seeing whale sharks with him someday.

1  Thank thisiskbass
Reviewed June 12, 2018

Tony's tour was everything we wanted and more. Got to get incredibly close to whale sharks. His boat takes around 6-8 people, so you take turns with 2 people jumping in the water at a time. We got about 3 jumps each with the whale sharks. Afterward, he took us to a really cool snorkeling spot where we saw tons of wildlife (nurse sharks, pufferfish, lobster).

The boat ride back we were served fresh fruit and ceviche for lunch (sandwiches were also available). I also liked that we were provided fins and wetsuits without charge. Just be sure to tip the crew at the end for their awesome service! Highly recommended.