Open today: 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM, 3:00 PM - 9:00 PM

from $520.00
from $59.99
from $40.00
More Info
All reviews day trip booked tours golf cart fish whale shark swimming nice trip hour tour underwater museum small group boat ride ultramar ferry highlight of our trip turtle farm buffet lunch an amazing experience the reefs dive shop
Reviewed yesterday

My friends and I took this day trip in early October. Once you board the boat you are offered a drink. You sail the blue ocean water to a spot halfway to Isla Mujeres to snorkel. There were other boats in the same spot snorkeling so it was a little crowed but you did see lots of fish. We then headed to the island. Lots to do there - beach, shopping, drinking. Heading back the music and drinks were flowing. They had a diving board and slid that were a big hit. I would def. do this trip again.

Reviewed 6 days ago via mobile

We hired a company just outside of the ferry.. sorry I don’t have their name. Just remember they all wore orange shirts. Sorry. Anyway we paid $500 pesos a person for most of the day which includes the boat ride, snorkeling on the reef and lunch in Isla Mujeres. We arrived back to Playa around 3. The ferry to the island it’s self is $300 pesos so it’s so worth it. The only downer is that you go with a group and you have to wait on them a lot. All and all it was a great trip and so worth it.

Reviewed 1 week ago

crowded and congested....not that much to see unless your into t-shirt shops. did have a great lunch there.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Don’t take a trip or excursion here.
Pure filth. Nasty everything. Beach smells like a sewage and looks like one too.
We arrived and hopped back on the ferry within 30 min.
You can catch a disease here!

1  Thank Deej G
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Really there is a heaven

One place for all moments with family members, one place very beautiful, really amazing!
Inside of “Isla Mujeres” there is one park called “Garrafon” with a lot of things, lunch time, swimming pool, Dolphins and one great view from ocean.

Realmente o paraíso existe

Um lugar para todos os momento com os membros da família, uma vela vista, realmente incrível.
Dentro da “Isla Mujeres” existe um parque chamado “Garrafon” com varias atrações, almoço, piscina, Golfinhos e uma vista maravilhosa do oceano.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We booked a 4h snorkeling trip and enjoyed it very much.
Dude to some big waves we skipped one spot. Therefore we got 5$ back, so that it was 30$ in total for a nice trip, good equipment, friendly guides and a delicious meal cooked by the captain.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Booked the Tulum/Coba tour which also included a visit to a Cenote. a stop in Playa del Carmen and delicious buffet lunch. Van pick up from the ferry was prompt and tour guide for the day was knowledgeable and funny!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I highly recommend this establishment. My husband and I were leaving the island right after the snorkeling trip with Isla Mujeres Trips, and we contacted the office in advance to see if we could store our luggage with them. The employees responded promptly and let us store our luggage for free. They even offer to pick you up at your hotel.It was an amazing experience with the opportunity to see magnificent coral, pieces in the underwater MUSA collection and enjoy a nice lunch. The guides were helpful and knowledgeable. Great value for the price.

1  Thank Trish G
Reviewed October 2, 2018 via mobile

We hired a private catamaran which housed approx 20 of us. The experience was amazing and visually the island us beautiful. The sea and beach are wonderful but I was disappointed by the pressure put on us by the shop keepers..I was literally chased down the high street which really put me off. I get the people there need to make s living and would probably have bought something if I had been left alone to browse

Reviewed October 2, 2018

daughter , wife and I visited this island on a day out very very nice beach area and you can hire a golf buggy to travel around