“Really great, fresh seafood!”
Review of Dopi's

Dopi's
Ranked #19 of 202 Restaurants in Isla Mujeres
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Kids, Romantic
Dining options: Brunch, Dinner, Cash Only, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Brunch with selection of eggs; Smoothies; Nespresso Coffee; Grass Fed beef; Paella; Duck and more.
austin
“Really great, fresh seafood!”
Reviewed December 17, 2013

Keep walking down Hidalgo street, you must stop and try Dopi's! Tonight, we decided to have dinner here. The waitress, Echo (and I think co-owner with her husband) came over and so friendly and helpful. Gave us chips and really good unique salsa. Margaritas were good! I had the seafood paella. Oh so good; lots of calamari, mussels, shrimp, chicken chorizo! Really tasty. My husband had the grouper with blue crab cake. We are fish snobs so when I say the Grouper was cooked to perfection, I mean it. Not overcooked at all. Divine! We loved everything about it. price: 3 top shelf margaritas, 1 salad, 2 entrees including tip $50.00 US. A must go too!

• Visited December 2013

• Hebrew first
Swansea, South Carolina
“Great food as usual”
Reviewed September 25, 2013

I had the blue crab cake and grouper filet combo, my husband had the mahi. Mine was absolutely amazing there was no filler in the crabcake to speak of and the fish was cooked perfectly. We have eaten here several times over the years, and have never been disappointed.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank baumbergerj
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Great Sea Food & Mexican Food!”
Reviewed September 14, 2013

One of our favorite spots was closed so we thought we would try the food here. It's décor was very pretty and the food was excellent with good drink prices. I had the seafood plate and it was very tasty! Hurry before they close for vacation in Oct!

• Visited September 2013
Republic, Missouri
“it was ok”
Reviewed August 9, 2013

the service was great. I liked that it had chips and salsa which I've noticed a lot of places don't or they charge extra. I ordered the seafood plate and was a little disappointed. It was cooked almost like a soup...the juice in it tasted like ramen noodle soup which I like but I don't like paying 20 bucks for ramen noodle seafood. the plate was missing shrimp which was listed to be in it so my husband asked and they very quickly brought out a whole plate of shrimp for me which was really nice. My husband ordered a burrito and it was really good and cheaper. I would suggest this place for that type of thing I just think the seafood plate was not my favorite.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank molly s
Austin, Texas
“Grass fed beef!”
Reviewed July 18, 2013

Fabulous and inexpensive grass fed beef steaks and grilled veggies. So good and great prices. Service was fantastic.

Visited July 2013