“Great Sea Food & Mexican Food!”
Review of Dopi's

Dopi's
Ranked #10 of 211 Restaurants in Isla Mujeres
Cuisines: Mexican, Spanish
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Brunch with selection of eggs; Smoothies; Nespresso Coffee; Grass Fed beef; Paella; Duck and more.
Reviewed September 14, 2013

One of our favorite spots was closed so we thought we would try the food here. It's décor was very pretty and the food was excellent with good drink prices. I had the seafood plate and it was very tasty! Hurry before they close for vacation in Oct!

There are newer reviews for Dopi's

Reviewed August 9, 2013

the service was great. I liked that it had chips and salsa which I've noticed a lot of places don't or they charge extra. I ordered the seafood plate and was a little disappointed. It was cooked almost like a soup...the juice in it tasted like ramen noodle soup which I like but I don't like paying 20 bucks for ramen noodle seafood. the plate was missing shrimp which was listed to be in it so my husband asked and they very quickly brought out a whole plate of shrimp for me which was really nice. My husband ordered a burrito and it was really good and cheaper. I would suggest this place for that type of thing I just think the seafood plate was not my favorite.

1  Thank molly s
Reviewed July 18, 2013

Fabulous and inexpensive grass fed beef steaks and grilled veggies. So good and great prices. Service was fantastic.

Reviewed July 7, 2013 via mobile

This place is so yummy. The burritos are delicious. The service is great. Cheap! Very chill place for lunch.

Reviewed May 29, 2013

The only alcohol they serve is a few beers, so I'd you're looking for cocktails this isn't the place. The lemonade was very good however, and my shrimp in garlic pesto were amazing. The rice was a little bland, but mixing in the leftovers from the pesto shrimp brought out some good flavor. My fiancee had the lamb quesadilla, and it was very tasty, if a bit greasy on the bottom. All in all not too bad.