“Last night”
Review of Dopi's

Dopi's
Ranked #19 of 202 Restaurants in Isla Mujeres
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Brunch, Dinner, Cash Only, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Brunch with selection of eggs; Smoothies; Nespresso Coffee; Grass Fed beef; Paella; Duck and more.
West Springfield, Massachusetts
“Last night”
Reviewed March 6, 2013

Quaint little cornor spot. Awesome food. The Owner and chef takes alot of pride in his dishes. We had walked by earlier in day when they where prepairing there ingredients thats when we decided that would be dinner. Absolutely amazing... melts in your mouth good.

Visited February 2013

• Hebrew first
Olathe, Kansas
“Wish I could eat here every day”
Reviewed February 28, 2013

We were wandering Hidalgo when we saw the blackboard for their evening meals. Filet Mignon, Seafood platter, Paella. We stopped and talked to the owner and the more we talked the more we wanted to eat here. We wandered awhile longer and came back. We were greeted by the owners wife who told us about the food. My husband ordered the Filet and I ordered the seafood platter. When our food arrived the steak was cooked perfectly and the taste was wonderful. The seafood platter was filled with seafood in a tomato broth and after eating all the seafood I sopped up the broth with the bread. It was so good that we returned for lunch one day and had the Mignon salad which was wonderful. I will return to Isla if for no other reason then to eat here several more times. Cudo's the the owners.

1 Thank kclady66
“OMG”
Reviewed February 26, 2013

The other day we talked to someone that has been coming to the island for years and they mentioned this place. I can honestly say this so far was my best meal and we have had some good ones.i had the fish plater for one and it was excellent. The owner and staff were more than friendly and yes we'll be back.

MN
“Great food!”
Reviewed February 21, 2013

This was our first time to this restaurant. I am sure we will be back. Our server came by our table several times to make sure we were well attended to. She even apologized for the wait on the food and explained that everything is made to order, nothing pre-done. We were in no hurry so no worry! My husband had the filet mignon and I had the paella. We were both very satisfied with our choices. I wouldn't hesitate to try this one again.

1 Thank sunluvr
“Just one more.”
Reviewed February 5, 2013 via mobile

I came to this place because i heard some really good comments.

I never felt welcome, it took several minutes to get a waiter on my table, even though it was completely empty (and kept like that for my whole meal). The owner was there and never came to my table, i guess i do not have the typical turist type.

I ordered a mignon steak burrito and was amazing! The steak itself was soft & yummy. Too bad that 50% of the filling was rice. I recommend to drink a 'michelada' with it.

As someone whos job is to recommend restaurants & trips, i wouldnt consider Dopis on my list, but just like another restaurant which will eventually go to a lower spot because of its lack of advertising and quality service.

2 Thank Kosmosnautes