“Above and Beyond Satisfied”

Mexico Divers PADI Dive Resort
More attraction details
Owner description: Mexico Divers PADI Dive Resort #22901 is a family-owned Dive Center with the knowledge, quality and profesionalism that a diving operation requires to make your vacation in Isla Mujeres a safe and memorable experience.
UK
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Above and Beyond Satisfied”
Reviewed August 20, 2013

I booked a snorkelling exursion on 31st July with Buzos de Mexico and could not have been happier with the experience. The underwater museum was on my list of places I wanted to see on Isla Mujeres. I booked last minute over the telephone following a recommendation from the hotel I was staying in. Misael and his team went above and beyond to ensure my complete satisfaction. With their friendliness, patience and expertise they turned my short stay on Isla Mujeres into an unforgetable experience I will treasure forever. Nothing was too much bother for these guys. The snorkelling around the island is the best I have done in Mexico. I got very lucky with perfect weather conditions. Everyone on the boat had a fantastic time and were either repeaters or booked a second trip at the end of the day. I definetly felt I got excellent value for my money. In fact shortly I will be returning to the island to try scuba diving for the first time. Although Im a little nervousI can't wait! I know that I will be well looked after with Buzos de Mexico.

Houston, Texas, United States
“Best Scuba instructor, team and great views!!!”
Reviewed August 3, 2013

This is the best scuba shop ever at a very good price; worth every penny; The people is very kind and they really care. Dani and Jose are the best scuba instructors and they are awesome friends too. I strongly recommend this place to whomever wants to go scuba diving even if it is your first time... THEY WILL TAKE CARE OF YOU..#Loveit #greatencoragement_forcertification #greatviews #underwaterparadise UNDER WATER PARADISSE WITH BUZOS!!! Hope to come back soon from Angola with LOVE!!

Visited August 2013
Kiryat Gat, Israel
“The best instructor ever and awesome team!!”
Reviewed July 30, 2013

me and my boyfriend search couple of places in isla mujers to do our open water certification.
i had bad experience in diving at cuzumei (also an island in mexico) and i was very afraid to try it again BUT when i got to buzos of mexico and met DANI the nicest most patient instructor everything went smooth and easily! he and all the team in the shop (victor ana and more) gave us a once in a lifetime experience!
the boat is also excellent and all the crew on it very nice and helpfull and speak fluent english.
thank you for everything!
love you guys
amit and matan :)

Lihue, Hawaii
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Great shop that cares.”
Reviewed July 12, 2013

This was our second time diving with this shop and our second time with a great experience. The staff is friendly, fun and courteous, and most importantly they truly care about taking care of people. Their equipment seems pretty decent (we used ours) and their boats are very good. They are very good at knowing where to take us on dives. Besides diving we also did the whale shark snorkeling with them and they also got us positioned perfectly to be with the sharks and manta rays too. One family had a small boy - six or seven and the Buzos divemaster did an excellent job of taking care of him safely.

1 Thank Shaun L
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great diving club”
Reviewed July 2, 2013

i did my OW and AOW with dani and it was a great experience!
great staff, very professional and awsome times.
Thanks alot!