“The BEST experience”
Review of Sea Hawk Divers

Sea Hawk Divers
More attraction details
Owner description: The "Sea Hawk Divers" is a unique dive shop offering a variety of tours, all in the beautiful ocean. One could go diving on a beautiful reef, the majestic underwater sculptures, or a mysterious shipwreck. If you can’t dive yet, you can always take their resort course or get PADI certified. Snorkeling is also always an option, but whichever tour you choose with Sea Hawk Divers, you will see wonderful underwater wildlife, and have fun!
Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“The BEST experience”
Reviewed March 16, 2013

Just returned from Isla and the guys at SeaHawk diving. My husband, our daughter and I have been to Isla many times before - have walked by this dive shop many times and always swore that when the time came to become PADI certified that this would be the perfect place. And as promised, we had the best experience possible. The weather would not cooperate at all, and in fact the Harbor was closed two of the days we needed to be out on the water... As soon as we could get out there, the skilled boat Captain, our dive Master, Carlos and trusty assistant, Eduardo, managed to maneuver our boat to the Reef
and we dove in...It was about about 18 Celsius- but as soon as we were in the water, the freezing air was forgotten.
This crew knows what they're doing. It was clear from the beginning that Carlos takes his work extremely serious. But by day 5 with this group, it felt like family. So, for my 50th Birthday, I have become Certified to SCUBA dive. I wouldn't have wanted to share this experience with any other Dive Shop. Can't wait to return.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank CanadaSunshineseeker

New York City, New York
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 36 helpful votes
“Nice guys”
Reviewed March 6, 2013

We didn't get to dive -- the harbormaster closed the harbor for diving most of the time we were in Isla! But we tried to dive through Sea Hawk, and what I CAN say is that they were really nice guys with nice equipment, good pricing, and a great pick-up point near Hotel Na Balam / Avalon Reef. We spoke with other folks who really enjoyed (successfully!) diving with them and who said they were good instructors. Give them a try!

Visited January 2013
Austin, Texas, United States
“Eduardo is the best!!!!”
Reviewed February 27, 2013

Ok, so I turned out to be the worst kind of high maintenance customer and Eduardo, our tour guide, was amazing!!

My friend Teresa and I went out on a snorkeling trip on a windy afternoon in February. Not only am I knocked up which caused me to be very anxious about the choppy ride, but I also got sea sick and had to be brought home early. Eduardo was AMAZING!!! He was caring, patient and clearly worried about my well being (and that of my unborn bambina). He was very responsive to my request to be brought back to shore early and did everything he could to make me comfortable and ease my anxiety and sea sickness.

We saw Eduardo a few more times after my disastrous boat ride, as our hotel was right near the diving shop - and he always ran out to check on me. Eduardo is a great guy and I wouldn't hesitate to go out with Sea Hawk Divers again (I think I'll just wait after the baby is born!)

Thanks Eduardo for your kindness and care!!!!

Visited February 2013
Portland, Oregon
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Whale Sharks!”
Reviewed September 17, 2012

I've been Scuba Diving for 12 years now and have seen many amazing things under water, the Whale Sharks off Isla Mujures top the list! They are giant graceful animals, and thanks to the Sea Hawk crew my wife and I got to see loads of them up close and personal. While other boats left the area, we got to stay till the last minute, making the very most of the trip. The sharks are so mind blowing it takes multiple swims with them to fully comprehend what your witnessing! With Sea Hawk Divers, we most definetly got our fill. Not to mention refreshments, snacks, fishing, an extra snorkel trip, and great conversation! Can't wait to return and do it all over again.

Visited September 2012
1 Thank Kyle B
Barcelona, Spain
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Great Trip. The Rooms are also recommendable”
Reviewed August 26, 2012

We spent 4 nights in one of the rooms above the center. The room was clean and well priced.

We went to see the whale sharks with them as well as a scuba diving trip.

I recommend them for their friendly service.

Visited August 2012