“Fabulous place”

Barlito
Ranked #16 of 214 Restaurants in Isla Mujeres
Cuisines: Seafood, Healthy, Cafe
Good for: Scenic view, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Description: Barlito Marino Paraiso offers daily outdoor dining with fresh made to order entrees highlighting the incredible fresh produce, locally caught fish & meats of the Yucatan with our wonderful homemade baked goods. An incredible setting on the bay with tree covered dining areas, beautiful views & lots of natural wildlife. Our menu options include homemade bagels, salads, nachos, pizzas, fish n chips, shrimp & paninis. Lots of vegetarian options. Open daily at Marina Paraiso, breakfast,lunch & dinner from 7:30am to 9:30pm. Our palapa bar serves beverages from 7:30am to 11pm.
Reviewed April 2, 2014

I went to Barlito's for lunch today. It exceeded all my expectations. This is my third visit to IM, and the first two times were, well, not good. Everything three years ago looked run own. This visit, however, changed my mind about IM. In particular, going to Barlito's for lunch.
From the road, the Marina Paraiso hotel doesn't look like much. however after entering the hotel grounds, it looked like a Shangrila. The restaurant setting is incredible, with a marina in the foreground, and the hotel pool right there. If you eat over 100 pesos per person of food at the restaurant, you can also use the pool.
Food was great. Wife and daughter had paninis, while I had a 10 oz. mozzarrella burger. The seasoning and fillings of the burger were great. Not anything like Mickey D's.
Tiffany the owner came out to greet and talk with us. She was great.
Go there. Place is fantastic.

Tiffany-WolrabRoil, Owner at Barlito, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2014

BigED, thank you so much for your kind words & review for Barlito Marina Paraiso. We are thrilled that your third trip to the Island was finally a success & we were part of that! Brad really outdid himself with his burger recipe! After we introduced it, I had it every day for a week! We hope you will continue to come over from Cancun for visits & maybe even some day have you stay with us on Isla!
My best regards,
Tiffany

Reviewed April 2, 2014

as always Barlitos comes thru with great food, plus a new location. Another must stop on the Island.

Thank you so much for posting a review for Barlito Marina Paraiso! We are so appreciative!

Reviewed March 28, 2014

I have always enjoyed Barlito's restaurant. And when they left Centro and moved to Marina Paraiso I was worried, but boy was I wrong. Their new location is absolutely beautiful and it is so much less stressful than the old one. I no longer feel like I have to eat, and quickly leave, to give someone else a seat. Their food is still delicious and the setting is wonderful. It is well worth going a little bit further from Centro to get there. Try it - you'll be glad you did.

Tiffany-WolrabRoil, Owner at Barlito, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2014

Thank you so much for checking Barlito out in our new location at Marina Paraiso Hotel. We too really love the new atmosphere. Our downtown location was so small, our customers did always feel rushed because people were waiting for tables. It is nice to have so much for space & the tranquility of being on the water, people can sit back enjoy the view & finish their cup of coffee at their leisure. We really appreciate you taking the time to post a review & we hope to see you when you are back on the Island!

Reviewed March 27, 2014

My husband and I visited Barlito's new location last week and had the best pizza ever!! The setting is very clean and relaxing. Great family eatery with pleasant staff!!

Thank you so much for your review on our pizza at Barlito. We love our pizza & always found it to be a very popular item on our catering menu when we were downtown. When we moved into our location on Hidalgo at that time Tropical Pomodoro was our neighbor. We really like Mario & Stefania & did not want to compete with their pizza so we only ever had our breakfast pizza on the menu. Now that Barlito is at Marina Paraiso Hotel, we have our traditional pizza on the menu all the time. Thank's again for taking the time to post a review. We look forward to serving you "pie" again soon!

Reviewed March 25, 2014

Barlito's is a wonderful place for breakfast or lunch. They have wonderfully tasty food served in very large portions.
My wife and I have eaten at Barlitos several times on multiple stays in Isla and will always make it part of our future trips to Isla. Great Food, Great People!

Thank you so much for your kind words & review on Barlito. You may have not heard but we did move Barlito to Marina Paraiso Hotel less than a mile out of town on the Bay. We outgrew our spot on Hidalgo & our lease was up. We are thrilled with our new location & feel so lucky to have this opportunity. The atmosphere is very different much more relaxed &we have deck dining surrounded by trees, grass, the Bay, iguanas & chirping birds. We hope when you come back for another visit we see at Barlito at Marina Paraiso Hotel!