“We love this place!”

Barlito
Ranked #15 of 206 Restaurants in Isla Mujeres
Cuisines: Seafood, Healthy, Cafe
Good for: Scenic view, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Description: Barlito Marino Paraiso offers daily outdoor dining with fresh made to order entrees highlighting the incredible fresh produce, locally caught fish & meats of the Yucatan with our wonderful homemade baked goods. An incredible setting on the bay with tree covered dining areas, beautiful views & lots of natural wildlife. Our menu options include homemade bagels, salads, nachos, pizzas, fish n chips, shrimp & paninis. Lots of vegetarian options. Open daily at Marina Paraiso, breakfast,lunch & dinner from 7:30am to 9:30pm. Our palapa bar serves beverages from 7:30am to 11pm.
New Hampshire
“We love this place!”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

I know it has all been said before-but we will say it again! Friendly, helpful, vibrant and the food is some of the best on the island. We enjoyed the salad and panini and ended up having to wrap 1/2 the sandwich to enjoy back at the hotel. So please add value to one of the reasons to stop and enjoy a meal here! We own a seasonal bakery and were inspired by these folks to come home and bring our "A" game to the folks on Newfound Lake, NH.

1 Thank NHMango

• Polish first
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“One of the best breakfasts I've had!!”
Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

My girlfriend and I got here around 805 am and it was already packed! ! So we sat at the bar and it was excellent as we got to see all the action up close! ! I ordered the vegie and eggs bagel and my friend the special of the day panini breakfast sandwich! Everything was delicious and the chef and owner were awesome and super friendly! ! Will deg come back!!

Toronto, Canada
“Good Morning!”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

A stop at Barlito became a morning ritual for us during our stay on Isla Mujeres. Delicious cinnamon rolls, coffee, and the friendliest service anywhere make for the perfect way to start the day.

Oakton, Virginia
“Elusive cinnamon roll”
Reviewed April 7, 2013

Everyone kept telling me, you gotta try the cinnamon roll. Alas, it was not meant to be. I made a trip downtown from mid island for the sole purpose of obtaining the elusive roll. I got there around 9:00 AM and ordered a roll, only to be told they were sold out and no more were being made. For that reason alone, I have to knock off a star. I would have tried another day, but they are closed Sundays and Mondays. Hopefully on my next trip I'll have better luck. Anyway, I can vouch for the awesomeness of the breakfast panini, which are huge portions. I could only finish half and would recommend splitting them with someone. Service was very friendly, although the kitchen was backed up so it took about 45 minutes to get a sandwich. Well worth the wait, though!

Wichita, Kansas
“A must try!!!!!”
Reviewed April 7, 2013

This place holds up to its 5 star reviews its awesome! Food was fantastic and as a bonus the owners speak English. The value for the quality of food was outstanding!!! You won't be disappointed!!!!

• Visited April 2013