“Local joint with excellent seafood!”
Review of Picus Cockteleria

Picus Cockteleria
Ranked #55 of 211 Restaurants in Isla Mujeres
Cuisines: Mexican, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night
Reviewed June 3, 2013

Loved this place, for their seafood and their margaritas!!

I definitely recommend this joint for their seafood dishes and a very relaxed ambiance, if you are in Isla Mujeres.

Loved it!

There are newer reviews for Picus Cockteleria

Reviewed May 3, 2013

We ate at Picus twice during our three days on Isla Mujeres. We loved sitting on the ocean with the sand in our toes. I asked my waiter for a recommendation and he recommended a fish dish with mushrooms (so helpful that I remembered so many details about it ha ha). It was really good, and I liked the pico de gallo a lot. Nice place!

Reviewed May 1, 2013 via mobile

We went to Picus at least 5 times in a week. Why try somewhere else when we were so happy at picus? They have good guacamole and excellent fish dishes. We had the broshete de mariscos several times because it was so good. It's a grilled kebab with fish, shrimp, onion, tomato and carrot. The fish has plenty of butter on it and the tomatoes are marinated. Everything is so flavorful. It comes with very good rice. At lunch, you get a complementary cup of a broth seafood soup. We also has the mixed seafood cocketel and it was so good. Highly recommended. They are open everyday for lunch and an early dinner. I think they close around 8.

2  Thank jetskigirl
Reviewed April 27, 2013

We stepped off the ferry and walked right into Picus with luggage and all. Had the ceviche mixto and margaritas. Both were some of the best of our 9 days on Isla. The conch ceviche is out of this world. Oh and great friendly service from Felix!

1  Thank chuckvandamme
Reviewed April 21, 2013

I have traveled to Isla Mujeres many times over the past 10 years and one of my favorite restaurants in Isla is Picus. The restaurant is on the beach. It is covered and you sit in chairs in the sand while the curteous and hard working staff makes some of the finest seafood dishes on the island. One one trip, we caught a large snapper that we brought to the restaurant and they fried it whole and served it to our group. The conch salad is sublime and some of the best that I have tasted. It is an amazing and magical place to go in Mexico.

1  Thank Jeffrey114