“Small, but spectacular dive shop!”
Review of Casa Del Buceo

Casa Del Buceo
Ranked #1 of 50 Tours in Isla Mujeres
More attraction details
Owner description: Scuba diving in Isla Mujeres, Mexico. Dive center, PADI certifications, snorkeling, whale shark tour, pleasure trips, reef dive, adventure dive, night dive, discovery scuba for beginners, open water course, advanced open water course, rescue course, private tours.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed December 14, 2013

This shop was recommended by a staff person at our hotel and we could not have been more fortunate to get the recommendation. It is a golf cart or taxi ride from the northern part of town and a bit off the main road, but directions and signs got us right there. Once there, Enrique greeted us warmly and then surprised us by putting on a Nebraska Husker Football cap, which is where we live! We knew we were in for a great afternoon…Captain Jesus took us to El Farito and to MUSA. Seeing other boats loaded with people, we knew the recommendation was a good one to get our private outing with just me and my husband. Water was clear and saw lots of great reefs and Enrique grabbed my camera to get some fantastic shots of a green moray, a ray, octopus and more. He was very warm and friendly and helped me with my fumbling spanish, and suggested we return for whale shark season, which we would love to do. Would highly recommend for anyone wanting a smaller group setting and more personalized guide service.

1  Thank huskerjz

Reviewed December 14, 2013 via mobile

Enrique and Jesus were the perfect guides . From help with our gear to pointing out fish , the service was top notch . We took the suggestion of Pablo to book and early tour to beat the Cancun crowd. Saw lots of fish and had the reef to ourselves .

A very good experience and value .

Reviewed December 2, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I recently stayed on Isla Mujeres and had the pleasure of diving with Pablo and his excellent staff at Casa Del Buceo!

This was my first time diving in years and Pablo made sure I was comfortable and took time to refresh me on some basics.

My wife was initially interested in trying SCUBA but after answering some medical questions, Pablo advised against it. However, she was more than happy to snorkel from the dive boat.

This level of safety, customer service, knowledge, and friendiness is relatively rare for the dive industry. I cant wait to return!

Reviewed November 23, 2013

Visited Isla Mujeres in November 2013 and got a chance to go snorkelling with Pablo's staff and saw many kinds of fish. Very experienced captain and wonderful staff. The boat was well maintained and clean. The reef where we were taken was spectacular. Would love to do it again on my next visit.

Reviewed October 17, 2013

Been diving since 1998 and used many "outfitters" but this small place stands out.

Easy going without being unsafe... very personal without being "cheesy" ( it is Cancun once again!)... flexible and much cheaper than the other big guys around.

The r