Open today: Closed

from $125.00
from $376.00
from $430.00
More Info
All reviews whale sharks experience level fish these guys octopus entire crew andres equipment jesus shop boat isla musa wreck water snorkeling breathing
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We were looking for nice half day of diving, we found it with Squalo. Dive Master Jesus (Chuy) took us on two dives, both around 30 ft, tropical’s, turtles, lobster, moray’s and many others were abundant. Chuy was attentive and enjoyable. The captain and crew were very helpful. We would definitely be back.

Date of experience: August 2019
Reviewed July 17, 2019

I did eight dives including the C58 Wreck dive with Squalo and enjoyed every one of them. The crews always took great care of me and took us to some of the best dive spots near Isla. Almost all the dives we did were in areas that no other dive boats went and it was a new spot each day. I look forward to going back to island soon and will certainly be calling Andres and his team to take care of my dives.

Date of experience: July 2019
Reviewed May 24, 2019

My Fiance and I spent 2 weeks on the Island and had the pleasure of diving with Squalo Adventures on 7 of those days. The entire crew from Mariana at the dive shop, to Captain Cheto driving the boat, Sailor Ricardo helping on the boat, and last but certainly not least, our incredible Dive Masters Carlos, Jesus and Danny, made it a more than memorable experience. They catered to our needs and ensured that we dove different sites the entire time. I would strongly recommend this dive shop to anyone planning to go to Isla.

Thanks again for the amazing memories Squalo. Hope to see you again soon

Date of experience: April 2019
Reviewed January 27, 2019

Squalo Adventures snorkeling trip was a GREAT time. Once we got the right sized life jackets, flippers, and masks for our group of 12 strangers, we were OFF! El Capitan expertly drove the boat to the first stop El Farito while Danny explained the types of fish we would see, along with some directions on staying together as a group. The current was quite strong but we hopped out of the boat at one end of the snorkeling spot and drifted with the current to the other end. We had a couple of very inexperienced adults in our group who needed to return to the boat which made it more difficult to stay together, but we did our best. We saw some amazingly beautiful fish and it wasn’t as crowded as it looked in other spots. Getting back into the boat was a breeze, removing flippers BEFORE climbing the ladder made all the difference. MUSA was the next spot where we were lucky enough to see TWO hawkbill turtles and the placement of a memorial stone honoring the son of one of the members of our tour. Danny was fun and really made the experience special. He was patient and kind and his English is great! Thank you Squalo Adventures for a great experience! Lunch was at Playa Tiburon.

Date of experience: January 2019
Reviewed January 7, 2019 via mobile

The price, crew and whole experience was wonderful. they offered snorkeling on the ref, test food and late come back hours. I definitely recommend them.

Date of experience: January 2019
Reviewed November 26, 2018

My 15 year old and I dove while my wife snorkeled. Their team was amazing and attentive to all our needs.They came highly recommended and did not disappoint. We also did a spearfishing day for our 1st time and the knowledge of the dive master and captain was fantastic. I have already told others that this is where you want to go! Don't get caught up with all the tours and carnival barkers.

Date of experience: November 2018