“Seafood delish!”
Review of Fayne's

Fayne's
Ranked #70 of 214 Restaurants in Isla Mujeres
Cuisines: Caribbean, Mexican, Spanish
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Families with children, Romantic, Local cuisine, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Situated on Hidalgo Avenue, Isla’s main street, Fayne's offers a relaxed and friendly environment to listen to live guitar music during your dinner. The evening’s party begins at 10:30pm with The Band with No Name, the best of American and Latino music as well as Caribbean rhythms. This lively and fun atmosphere is what has made Fayne's an island favorite since 2001. Year after year we welcome our friends who visit us and make Fayne's a unique place. Fayne's casual concept includes an extensive liquor bar and a menu where Mexican and Caribbean cuisine is respected for the original recipes, steaks and fresh seafood obtained from local fishermen.
Reviewed July 13, 2014

Looking for a dinner option one night and the host coaxed us in! Live music and fresh fish- perfect! Parter had steak and lobster- both were overlooked. Seems to be a common theme on the island- fish cooked perfectly; red meat overcooked. Grouper with shrimp in a tomato slouch was delicous.

Reviewed July 13, 2014

Luigi will accost you on the street and beg you to eat at his place. Do it!

His food is clearly made from the freshest ingredients, his staff are very friendly and competent (if a bit overworked) and his kitchen staff know how to cook a steak.

The ceviche is delicious and the mojitos are not to be missed.

It's a safe, yummy place to eat. And they have huge, gigantic fans that keep you cool. Phew!

Reviewed June 30, 2014

After 5 years of coming to the Island I recently discovered this bar. Loved the staff and we had fun with the band who played great rock music and kept us dancing. I can't wait to go back next year!

Reviewed June 25, 2014

The live music is great and it's a fun place to hang out and watch the street performers. The food is just okay. We all got one of the specials and they weren't anything spectacular. Our waiter become overly enthusiastic after listening to him for a couple of hours, and was downright annoying by the time we left. But we did get a few free bottles of wine for our big group, so that was nice!!! I'd go back for the entertainment, but maybe eat somewhere else beforehand.

Reviewed June 22, 2014

My wife and I decided to go out for dinner instead of taking in the all inclusive for a 4th straight night, and to my surprise we came across this gem of a place on Hildago...the main reason we stopped was the guy out front stopped us as we were walking and told us that we were walking past the best food on the street...and belueve it or not....he was point on...my wife has the arrecharra steak and it was cooked to perfection on a charcoal grill and I had the plato mexicano...all I can say is yummm...by far the best mexican food ive had since being on Isla...and very reasonable in price..we both had a couple of beers and two meals and our bill was less than 40 bucks...cant beat it!!!