“Must try!”

Pita Amore Isla Mujeres
Ranked #7 of 202 Restaurants in Isla Mujeres
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Cash Only, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Pita Amore - A unique fusion of Mediterranean and Mexican cuisine, prepared with love, on a family-secret pita bread. Chino, vegetarian, chicken and beef and beef with egg ommelet. Nicely basted with a pesto, grilled to perfection on a plancha. Topped of with the secrets of our French Culinary Institute of New York Graduate Chef Ricardo.This food is addictive - a single visit just doesn't cut it. Unbelievable to find this quality of food in Isla Mujeres near Cancun Quintana Roo Mexico.
“Must try!”
Reviewed July 21, 2014

A little place that will knock your socks off! Great pitas! One of the great things on Isla is the food!

Visited July 2014

• Finnish first
  • Hebrew first
Marysville, Washington
“Gem off Hidalgo”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

Best Pitas EVER!!!
Luis cooks them right up, serves them hot and I was surprised.
Not sure if I would like the options. I took a step and had the chicken Pita. Needless to say I went back 4 times during a 2 week stay. FANTASTIC.
Luis, you did a fantastic job.

Visited June 2014
2 Thank Laurie B
Lexington, Kentucky
“Just really good pitas and flan”
Reviewed June 26, 2014

The chicken pita with mushrooms and onions was one of the best I've had. My husband and I shared the flan. I'm not a huge flan fan, but I have to say this one was delicious. Pita Amore is a small little place. We walked past it several times and then had to try a couple of times before we found it open. It was worth it. I will go back!

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank sdalhall
Arlington, Texas
“ISLA MAY 2014”
Reviewed June 8, 2014

stopped by for a late lunch and was not disappointed . we have passed by this probley 1000 times not this trip it was very good . but I guess only six things menu it should be good will go back.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank vincebc
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Pretty good”
Reviewed May 7, 2014 via mobile

After hearing lots of good things about Pita Amore, we decided to check this out! We had the classic Pita, and the flavours were fantastic.
No real staff interaction, so can't comment on tht, and if you are hungry, be prepared to buy 2, as they are not big...
Would go agin tho...