“Amazing Guacamole and Tacos”
Review of La Bruja

La Bruja
Ranked #74 of 211 Restaurants in Isla Mujeres
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery
Reviewed July 9, 2013

This place makes some of the best guacamole I've ever had. To me, it's the perfect combination of creamy and crunchy with the right amount of tomatoes and onions added. Their arrachera tacos are also really, really good. We order them with queso, simply because we are asked if we want them that way. They also come on flour tortillas, which is a little rare. We have become accustomed to only corn - but love these tacos just the way they are.

Highly recommended you try their guacamole and tacos.

1  Thank JayyMayy
There are newer reviews for La Bruja

Reviewed July 3, 2013

One of my new favorites on the island. Went with a group of 8 and we all ordered different things so we could taste each dish. Not one dish wasn't good. Enchilada suiza's... Empanadas...different sauces from mild to burning. I ate the burning and loved it. It takes a bit longer to get your food once you order because it is made fresh. Plus the price...inexpensive for such good food! Don't expect fancy. Plastic tablecloths and chairs...open air. The food is fantastic and the beer cold...laid back like the island.

Reviewed June 12, 2013

La Bruja is definitely a hole in the wall place but worth searching out. Really good enchiladas suiza and really cold Sol.

Reviewed April 18, 2013

the food is wonderful and always the same quality the chicken lime soup fabulous. we always have a great time there the owners are the cooks reminds me of why I love isla

Reviewed March 30, 2013

My husband and I had an awesome breakfast last week. I had enchilada suiza's and they were amazing. My husband can't remember the name of his dish but loved it. Charming and will definitely try it again.