“Very good chicken wings!”

BoBo's Fish & Chips
Ranked #41 of 218 Restaurants in Isla Mujeres
Cuisines: American, Canadian
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Takeout
Description: Bobo's is famous for it local caught Fish & Chips, but the half pound, hand made Bobo Burger is the favourite of the locals, and followed closely by the "Crunchy Chicken" burger. Texans put chedder cheese on their beer battered "El Sol" fish burgers. Kids love Bobo's tortilla crusted chicken breast fingers, Yummy! Keeping in beach shape, then you might like a house made Caesar Salad with grilled chichen breast or grilled local caught fish. The French Canadians approve and testify about the correctness and high quality of the Poutine. Bobo himself eats five pounds a week of the crispy wings. The place is hip, comfortable and clean. Take-out or eat in. Clean!
Reviewed April 14, 2014

This is a cute little place divided into 2 sections. Restaurant/Bar. I had very good chicken wings with fries/gravy and a beer (only comment is to please not sprinkle so much pepper right on the top of it).

Reviewed April 13, 2014

Love the food here. We ate here 3 times. Salad with grilled fresh fish. We saw the fish come in as we were eating . Talk about fresh

Reviewed April 5, 2014

wonderful, inexpensive, and great service!! the fish and chips were my favorite!! it doesn`t look like much, but its a not to miss on the island!!

Reviewed March 20, 2014

Essentially a bar opened up to the street! Belly up to the barl, have the wonderful barmaid (whose name is escaping me!) make you a fresh jalapeno margarita, and order wings, the caesar salad and burgers w/fries! A great alternative to Mexican food, which you'll enjoy plenty of. Right across the street from Olivia. Worlds apart, but both really fun and yummy! :)

Reviewed March 17, 2014

My family and I have been to England several times so we have had the privilege of eating some of the best fresh fried fish and chips in the world. All four of us thought the fish and chips here were excellent! Nice crispy batter on the outside and fantastic fish on the inside. The tartar sauce was home made and excellent as well and they even had Malt Vinegar (I think this is an English thing too). The bartender was friendly and fun to chat with while we waited. My only regret was I forgot to ask what kind of fish it was.