“Iced Coffee!”
Review of Rooster Cafe

Rooster Cafe
Ranked #10 of 202 Restaurants in Isla Mujeres
Good for: Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Bradenton, Florida
“Iced Coffee!”
Reviewed August 20, 2014

As native New Englanders, my husband and I share a special love for iced coffee. We were extremely surprised and delighted to find that a) Rooster Cafe SERVED iced coffee and b) that said iced coffee was DELICIOUS! It was a cute little cafe, with wi-fi, and yummy pastries.

Visited August 2014

• Hebrew first
Belize Cayes, Belize
“Excellent lunch”
Reviewed August 16, 2014

I live in Isla Mujeres, and I am a good cook but eat out at least once a week. The past 2 weeks I had a spinach salad at Roosters and was probably the best I've ever had. This week I treated my husband to lunch, we had the Filet sandwich and ask for the meat to be made medium rare, guess what, it was perfect. This restaurant is clearly one of the best on Hidalgo, for breakfast and lunch. It has A/C which is rare on the island. The service is also excellent. I have been sending all my divers to this restaurant. Keep up the good work, we love good food!!!

• Visited August 2014
Portsmouth, United Kingdom
“An island breakfast must”
Reviewed August 11, 2014

we always visit Rooster at least once when on the island and often quite a few times. Prices are not too bad though on the higher side but items like the pancake trio are very good value. 87 pesos for 2 huge lovely pancakes with rooster potatoes, eggs how you want them and your choice of meat - good value in anyone's book!
Always excellent service.
their bakery is fantastic - homemade rosemary bread delicious, homemade muffins etc - yum.
they have everything from health conscious yoghurt and granola to not so healthy conscious banana bread French toast with pecans (you have to try this at least once on your holiday - you can always swim it off!) and traditional Mexican fare.
its right at the end of Hidalgo towards playa norte so easy to fill up on breakfast then go sleep it off on the beach
I recommend you make Rooster your first breakfast on the island.

Visited August 2014
Longueuil, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Go there for breakfast !”
Reviewed August 5, 2014

The best breakfast on the island....and great lunches also. They serve a salad with cramalized pecans....hummmmmmmmmmmm

• Visited July 2014
Lantzville, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“This place ROCKS!!!!”
Reviewed August 4, 2014

I can say the Eggs Benny is just awesome, while on Isla Mujeres for three week our group had Eggs Benny 5 times, The Staff are totally dedicated and understand repeat customers are important for all. If you love Eggs Benny you gotta check this place out....seriously, as I am a Eggs Benny freak :o) Will be there again Jan 2015..

• Visited February 2014