“Surprisingly good”
Review of Rooster Cafe

Rooster Cafe
Ranked #10 of 202 Restaurants in Isla Mujeres
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Late Night, Brunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Merida, Mexico
“Surprisingly good”
Reviewed January 8, 2014

My husband and I just by chance stopped in one afternoon for lunch. Both of our meals were fantastic. We had hoped to return before we left but it didn't work out so we are looking forward to eating here on our next trip.

Visited November 2013

• Hebrew first
California
“Great place for breakfast”
Reviewed January 6, 2014

Great coffee and pastries as well as warm breakfeast. When we where there in the peak season, this place had a tendency to fill up early.

Visited January 2014
1 Thank appenz
Brussels, Belgium
“Cute and clean little place - service very slow on Sundays”
Reviewed January 5, 2014 via mobile

Reading the reviews on TripAdvisor, we decided it was time for a visit at Rooster. The place is cute and clean. I appreciated to receive home made bread to start with. It was very good as we had to wait about 25 minutes before being served (eventhough we asked the waiter if it was possible to eat quick as we had a diving class planned at 8AM). It took so long that we had to take our food away in boxes... My strawberry smoothie and my banana french toast were very good. My boyfriend had apple pancakes that were good but the low point was clearly the "fresh" orange juice. It was so old that it became sparkling... We might come back but it is clearly not the "WOW" we were expecting!

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank emercenier
West Chester, Pennsylvania
“New Rooster”
Reviewed January 3, 2014 via mobile

We have always loved Rooster. Now there is even more to love. They opened a little take out bakery,coffee shop, boxed lunch for the beach spot called "Rooster to go" we had excellent coffee and scones. The tamale box combo came with fruit and a drink for $80 pesos about $6. Is a block from north beach in a new building near Poc Na the youth hostel.

1 Thank Bobpierson
“Perfect little lunch spot. You need to try it!”
Reviewed January 2, 2014

Great service- the young waiter was so friendly and really seemed to "believe" in his food.
Delicious mango smoothie
I had the veggie sandwich and I can honestly say it came with the best salad (apple, cheese, walmuts) I have ever had in my life.

Visited December 2013