There is always a steady flow of guests at Rooster - regulars and newbies alike - enjoying their visits, and it is evident everyone really loves this place. In addition to the genuine friendliness of all of the Rooster staff, immaculate interior and exterior, and welcoming venue with air conditioning and comfortable chairs, the food is delicious. Some of my favorites:
- Rooster Tea (fruit and spice flavors over ice)
- Mango Smoothie (blended perfectly)
- Brie and Apple Salad (honey mustard dressing with sliced almonds)
- Rooster Muffin (apples, walnuts, carrots, etc.)
- Banana Bread (one slice is an entire meal)
And leave it up to Rooster to save the day. As if consistently delicious breakfasts, lunches and treats weren't enough, this trip I ran into challenges with wi-fi connectivity in my hotel and I needed to get some work done pretty urgently. Sergio and Luis were kind enough to let me take over a corner of the restaurant to work for hours on my laptop. This was so much appreciated and they really made my day. It's yet another reason why I keep coming back to Rooster, trip after trip.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.