“Stay Clear”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Reviewed March 7, 2012

Although the live music was good we were harrassed by no less than 6 peddlers, including a child who did not understand the word "No", and we were only there to get back on the boat that brought us there.

1  Thank ChicaKai
There are newer reviews for Miramar

Reviewed February 20, 2012

The coladas are the best on the island! The service is great and the rest rooms are very clean.

Reviewed February 19, 2012

I tried the coconut shrimp that comes with a mango sauce, sadly I was very excited to hear that this was "the best coconut shrimp," It was very large shrimp pieces I think it was actually 8 shrimp that were butterflied and deep fried. I ordered veggies with mine and they were way too undercooked and bland, really just tasted like butter or an oil. I think the Shrimp were 150 pesos but you get several big ones, for that reason it was a decent value. I don't think I would recommend this dish though, the staff was super friendly but it did take a long time and there were not that many tables seated until after we got there.

Reviewed January 31, 2012

As others have noted, this is a very good seafood restaurant--and there's nothing like eating ceviche with your feet in the sand, a sea breeze ruffling your hair, and waves lapping just feet from your table. The evening we dined here the place was virtually empty and we had the cheerful and accommodating waiter and the band playing 80s music all to ourselves. The margaritas were excellent, as were the fish tacos, although the octopus wasn't as good (so four dots instead of five). Over all, a good option.

Reviewed January 17, 2012

If you want to have seafood, this is a must try. I tried several seafood places on our recent trip and this was my favorite. Try the ceviche or seafood soup, and what great views at lunch.