“Fresh as it gets!”

Cuisines: Mexican, Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Reviewed March 7, 2014

We ate here twice. The inside dining room is a bit too brightly lit for us but the patio is perfect overlooking the fishing boats. We had fish tacos and ceviche. The best!

Reviewed February 11, 2014

They serve good fresh seafood. I like the chips and guacamole sauce. We visited there twice and had lobsters twice. The lobster we had the first time was very fresh and well prepared, it was juicy and tasty. The lobster we had the second time was fresh but possibly over cooked, the meat was dry. Over all, the food there is good.

Reviewed February 9, 2014

LOVED that we could watch the fishermen pulling in their catches right from our table. Great atmosphere, friendly service. The limonada with sparking water was absolutely delicious--SO refreshing. But the food was just so-so. Started with shrimp ceviche that was very fresh and lovely to look at but pretty bland in flavor. My husband ordered the shrimp diabla, and it was okay--too heavy on the butter for my taste, but good flavors. My fish with garlic butter, on the other hand, was over-seasoned and rubbery. Might have been my fault for not asking what the fish of the day was; I was expecting a nice, flaky whitefish and that was not what I was served. Overall we were glad we gave it a try, but would not go back.

1  Thank Heather H
Reviewed February 8, 2014

Can you put your feet in the sand? No. Will your regret it if you chose a place where you can over this. Yes!
The freshest fish on the island. Cold beer. Great prices. Ceviche is outstanding. A seafood dream. Good and kind service. We highly recommend. Now you decide.

Reviewed February 7, 2014

What else can I say.....yum yum yum. The fried conch is my very favorite. The hubby also gets the chicken tacos and we usually share a mixed ceveche...everything is always very good.