“Authentic!”

Cockteleria Justicia Social
Ranked #66 of 202 Restaurants in Isla Mujeres
Cuisines: Mexican, Caribbean, Seafood
Good for: Scenic view, Local cuisine, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Rio Grande, New Jersey
“Authentic!”
Reviewed March 15, 2013

Always on our list when we are on the island. Locally run, the seafood is the freshest you can get, very inexpensive, and wonderfully prepared.

Visited March 2013

New York, NY
“Great seafood & great prices”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

You can't lose here, everything is delicious and the prices are the best I saw! The service was excellent too, really great waitstaff, super kind and fast service...but not too fast so you know your food was fresh. Highly recommended! (And awesome view of the water!)

Visited March 2013
Milwaukee, WI
“Great food, great price”
Reviewed March 13, 2013

I loved this place. The fish was amazing, the shrimp ceviche my friends ordered was wonderful, and the price was great. For twice the price I paid here, I got half the fish with a quarter of the flavor at a restaurant everyone raves about. So, my last night, I came back here all by myself and had another great meal. I would describe this place as unassuming and genuine. Definitely NOT a tourist trap.

Visited February 2013
Grand Rapids, Michigan
“A tourist trap”
Reviewed March 12, 2013

We were excited to try this restaurant which was recommended to us by friends. Had a deicious Guacamole for starter. I asked for lobster for main and agreed the price would be around $38. The lobster I was shown was of a small size but I okayed the price of $48. When the bill came it was $58! Obviously pointed this out but I always feel sad when an attempt is made to relieve the tourist of a few extra dollars. Overall , I would recommend trying this restaurant but choose carefully and check your bill!

• Visited February 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food and drinks”
Reviewed March 12, 2013 via mobile

The food here is great and the staff is the best. The family atmosphere is great here. If you want a real treat get a margarita they are great. For an even better treat order the stuffed fish with cheese sauce.