Ill make this review very direct:
- drinks: good margaritas (not great) and not cheap. Good selection on the menu
- fish tacos tasted microwaved and stale. Again, extensive and interesting menu but can't vouch for them
- service: braindead servers, no personalities
- beach chair/umbrella fee: this is new! It used to be if you bought drinks/food, the fee was waivered.. Zama, you're getting spoiled now that people talk about you ..and getting greedy
- beach environment: we had the beach to ourselves besides the many day-trippers docking several times. Very clean.
- pool environment: annoying crowd since we first visited years ago.. Mainly loud families. Young couples would walk in, check it out then leave...pool is clean, i always like the upper 'mini-pool'.
- music: absolute [--]. Loud trashy top-40 "house" music that no one seemed to enjoy. Main reason why we left. Wanted a day to relax, not relive Cancun '01. And it was a Monday...
-The design of Zama is actually near-perfect. Shame we will never go back and will stop recommending to people. Damn.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.