“Great food and Spectacular Service” 5 of 5 bubbles

Bistro Francais
Ranked #60 of 201 Restaurants in Isla Mujeres
Cuisines: French
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Quesnel, Canada
“Great food and Spectacular Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 29, 2014

We ate here twice during our week long stay on Isla. My husband had the steak and I had the lobster both times. I was impressed with the food and the price also. We were with a group of 8 and we all ate here at least once. I would recommend you give it a try if you have a chance. We did not have a chance try it for breakfast, although others in our group did.

• Visited April 2014
2 Thank DonnaAnn64

Florence, Oregon
“Not a place for breakfast”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 31, 2014

With all the places that have great breakfasts on Isla Mujeres this place was a let down. I tried some Italian style eggs. The eggs were OK but mediocre. There was hardly two bites of potatoes on plate. I must say though that the service was excellent. They kept topping off your coffee every few minutes. Cute place also

• Visited March 2014
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank 651Eddie
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Underwhelmed”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 24, 2014

WE really wanted to like Bistro Francaise for breakfast, based on Trip Advisor reviews. Although the food LOOKED good, by the time we received our breakfast (about 25 minutes after ordering), it was all luke warm. My son still loved his waffle, but I couldn't eat my croque madame and my husband didn't want to eat his french toast. We sent both of those back, and they came back out microwaved 1 minute later. We left hungry.

Saint Paul, Minnesota
“Always Delicious”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 22, 2014

We eat the French Bistro every year. Their French onion soup is the best. After sharing the soup my husband had Chicken Cordon Bleu and I had sauteed shrimp in garlic butter. You get a baked potato and grilled veggies with your meal. This time we got bruschetta too. Delicious food and wonderful service. Victor, the owner always greets us personally!

2 Thank marybootsg
Iowa
“Best service in Hidalgo area!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 20, 2014

We stopped at this restaurant because they had two items on the menu that I absolutely love: escargot and crepes suzette!

We were greeted by a very friendly man who took us to a nice table. All the staff helps all the tables it seems. They all took turns clearing dishes from our table, refilling drinks, making sure everything was ok.

We started with the escargot and they did not disappoint! We shared the lobster platter and it was huge! More than food for two people. We then shared the crepes suzette for dessert and they were perfect!

We left stuffed and perfectly satisfied with the service, the food and the experience!

2 Thank SybilS