“Very Good Cazuela”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed August 25, 2018

La Cazuela M & J is off the main strip in Isle Mujeres. It is small and the service is efficient. I enjoyed the Cazuela M & J con Chaya and would recommend that you consider this restaurant.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed July 20, 2018 via mobile

Exceptional cazuelas! We had the amenecer and the ranchera. My ranchera was good but that amenecer, wow! So very flavorful.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed July 4, 2018

We had a fantastic breakfast on Isla Mujeres ! We had what I call their Pan Omelet ! A mixture of a Spain Paella, and an awesome Omelet ! Come for the island, stay for the food ! I had the cheese and ham version, my wife loved the mushrooms and cheese. Oh my ! Don’t miss, you will love it ! See you there ! Skippy Frizz

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed April 16, 2018

One of the best breakfasts on the Island. We always have breakfast here when we visit Isla Mujeres. You should. too!

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed April 8, 2018

We love Cazuelas and come every time we go to Isla Mujeres! We hadn't had Cazuelas before but love the egg, cheese and veggie/bean combo. It is just good simple food. The tortillas and toast and coffee are also very good.

Date of visit: April 2018