“Great Mexican breakfast”

Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Bluffton, South Carolina
“Great Mexican breakfast”
Reviewed August 21, 2014

A great find for breakfast-good food and friendly people. When I got home I tried to recreate one of their breakfast items-came close but not quite-oh well II guess that I will just have to come back:)

• Visited July 2014

• Polish first
New York, NY
“A must-visit in Isla Mujeres!”
Reviewed August 7, 2014

It's one of the best restaurants in Isla Mujeres, offering not only delicious and hearty food but it offers a unique Mexican dish (the cazuela) that you won't find anywhere else on the island! They are these amazing egg dishes with different veggies and/or meat and cheese...heavenly. Their crepes are a good bet if you're not as hungry but I always leave satisfied and happy. They also have wonderful fresh juices, I recommend papaya or the orange juice with chaya (kinda like Mexican spinach) because it's healthy AND tasty. On top of it, the staff are super friendly and it's a great spot close to the beach. Highly recommend it! Oh and fyi, they close around 2pm so make sure you get there early.

• Visited March 2014
Mustang, Oklahoma
“A nice little gem on the far side of the town center”
Reviewed August 1, 2014

We got off the ferry that Monday morning, a little tired, already feeling the weight of the Caribbean sun and the impressive heat and humidity of Cancun in July. As we walked up Guerrero, looking for Ciro's Golf Cart Rental, there it was! "I read about this place on Trip Advisor!" I told my melting family. Our breakfast at our hotel had been a disappointing affair of dry pastries and unpopular (at our house, anyway) fruits. I was ready to give this place a go.
We sat on the porched in area just outside the front door, to get the breeze, and to get a feel for a "Hey, I am eating in a small town in Mexico!" kind of experience. I had the Crepa Amanacer, I remember one of my sons ordered the Open Fried Egg Sandwich. The orange juice was really good as well! Very friendly staff, a very pleasant experience. It was a nice way to start our visit to the Island! (And we found Ciro's , just two more blocks up the street, same side of the street).

• Visited July 2014
Dillon, Colorado
“A most perfect place!”
Reviewed July 16, 2014

The breakfast was amazing. The coffee was a-Mazing! The owner came out to talk to us & was so inviting & generous. I wish we had found it sooner & we could have had every single breakfast there...even those ours was free at the hotel.

Visited June 2014
Isla Mujeres, Mexico
“Great breakfast”
Reviewed July 13, 2014 via mobile

A great place to go for a breakfast bacon burritos. A taste that melts in your mouth. This is a place that i will visit again.