“Excellent!”

Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
“Excellent!”
Reviewed August 16, 2014

Fantastic crepes and food. Great atmosphere, relaxed and friendly. Really tasty vegetarian dishes. It is shut on Mondays.

Visited July 2014

Portland, Maine
“AN ABSOLUTE MUST AND AN ABSOLUTE PLEASURE!”
Reviewed August 7, 2014

And it starts, and stops, with the charming and lovely owner Patricia. Her smile alone is reason to come here...but, truth be told, I - and countless others - come for any number of fabulous choices including, of course, THE MOST OUTRAGEOUSLY DELICIOUS CREPES (like the chocolate crepe I'm eating now while writing this) and incredible coffees (like the tall iced coffee I'm enjoying now while writing this).

GRAZIE MILLE Patricia!

Miss coming here at your own peril...

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank theghostwriter
Niwot, Colorado
“Awesome People and Yummy Food!! You MUST go there.”
Reviewed August 4, 2014

We loved, loved, loved Cafe Hildago and it is definitely the best place for a yummy and inexpensive meal on the Isla! Patricia and the staff were always friendly and kind to our family. The food is very,very good, inexpensive and super heathy (well maybe not the nutella). We went several times over the course of 20 days and I can't tell you how happy we were to find such great food. They made special appetizers when we returned for dinner and ordered wine.

The crepes are out of this world, the sandwich is huge and a fantastic deal, and the quiche and omelets are wonderful. Tell them hi for us when you go.

• Visited July 2014
3 Thank sirniwot
“Delicious crepes and juices! ”
Reviewed July 30, 2014 via mobile

Nutella and banana crepes were delicious as we're the juices! Free wifi also. Relaxed vibe, friendly staff always with a smile!

san antonio
“Holy Crepe!!!”
Reviewed July 20, 2014

This is our 5th time back to Cafe Hidalgo and the first time I have actually written a review. This place is amazing. The owner is such a hard worker and also very welcoming. The nutella and banana crepe is to die for, I can only imagine the other crepes are similar. My husband had a turkey, cheese and mushroom omelette and it was so amazing. I already told him we are coming back tomorrow so I can get the omelette.

• Visited July 2014