“Good crepes, have had better”
Review of Cafe Hidalgo - CLOSED

Cafe Hidalgo
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast
Austin, Texas
“Good crepes, have had better”
Reviewed August 13, 2013

This is a good crepe place. The price and selection are good and its a great place for groups to visit for an inexpensive breakfast. I'd recommend it.

Only problem is that I've had much better crepes elsewhere, so its not something I'd go out of my way for. If you aren't some weirdo connoisseur on crepes, you'll give it a five star.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank mortal888

“Perfection”
Reviewed August 3, 2013 via mobile

We spent every morning and sometimes stayed till noon- this is the best place on the island! Amazing breakfast, best coffee, shakes, yummy sandwiches and those crepes!!!
Even the music is great! Not to mention the owner and staff :)

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Goldanny
Piedmont NC
“Fabulous breakfast”
Reviewed July 29, 2013 via mobile

We visited Isla Mujeres in July and ate here for breakfast. The breakfast was phenomenal. I started my meal with coffee (brewed espresso with hot water to add) and fresh fruit. The presentation of the fruit was so pretty I took a picture - from passion fruit to mangos to bananas, all was ripe and amazingly good. We also ordered creeps - my husband ordered ham and cheese and I ordered honey walnut. The ham and cheese was very good; the honey walnut was delicious! Flaky and sweet and filled with fresh walnuts. Presentation of the food is also impressive. We will eat here again, maybe even for dessert!

Visited July 2013
2 Thank dwhite1913
USA
“Yum!”
Reviewed May 26, 2013

Excellent coffee and friendly service. Here for breakfast. Delicious crepes - we both had ham and cheese but I also said yes to the vegetables - whoa - it was like a huge salad surrounding my crepes - a little too much to eat but so pretty. This place is often closed for vacation when we're here so we felt lucky to finally get in a visit. We'll be back!

Visited May 2013
1 Thank workfortrips
“The best crepe in Isla mujeres!!!”
Reviewed May 17, 2013 via mobile

We ate a crepe with Nutella and banana-wow!!! It was amazing! She puts a lot of Nutella and fruits!
We tasted crepe from 4 different places and by far Caffe Hidalgo serves the bast!

• Visited May 2013