“Amaziiing, everything you order is delicious!”
Review of Cafe Hidalgo - CLOSED

Cafe Hidalgo
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed April 17, 2013

Very delicious place for crepes (both sweet and sour), sandwiches! Loved every single thing i tried! Very cheap as well, around 100$ pp. Try sweet crepes and salads that are bbqued, just woow :) Coffee and smoothies are great as well!

Reviewed April 14, 2013

We went today for breakfast. What a feast -- thank goodness our server Gabriella told us we were ordering too much food, so we left off one dish. My husband and I shared a ham and cheese crepe with the side salad and scrambled eggs, oh, also a fabulous fruit salad-- eight different fruits. The coffee was divine -- kind of a make your own latte. We will be back for a dessert crepe or one of the other terrific desserts we eyed in the dining room. We found a little table in a back garden, so we had a private dining room. Service was great, food was great, ambience was great, value was great. Wow.

1  Thank Olivia P
Reviewed March 22, 2013

We visit Isla often and this is,bar none,the best crepe restaurant. We try to limit our dessert crepes and cappuccinos to every other day to avoid drastic weight gain. The owner is serious about food here and the service is great.

Reviewed March 21, 2013

food, service, small quaint, presentation, location! Loved everything about it. 3 families, spring break, ate different times, all loved.

Reviewed March 12, 2013

Just got back from my third trip to Isla with friends for an annual Girl Trip. We took at two-year break from Isla and went to Puerto Rico. No crepes there. If I lived on this island, I would have a serious crepe addiction and probably be about 900 lbs.

You don't understand: We DREAMED about these crepes before coming here last week. Seriously. We were so relieved to see that it is the same woman making the crepes who made them for us five years ago when we first came. She is an artist.

You cannot go wrong with the Nutella and Cream Cheese crepe. Or the one with Grand Marnier. Or the one with Nutella and Coconut. I couldn't tell you about the savory ones, but I am sure they are amazing.

I would rate this place with 10 Stars if I could. It really is that good.

1  Thank GirlieWeekender