“Great food as always and fun times with Fredy”
Review of Fredy's

Fredy's
Ranked #67 of 211 Restaurants in Isla Mujeres
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed September 28, 2013

We always eat at Fredys at least once per trip. This trip I had something different and was not disappointed. The grilled calamari was outstanding and was served with baked potato and grilled zucchini. Really a great meal.

Fredy also makes a terrific margarita, one of the best on the island.

Since it was September and low season, Fredy had time to chat. Always a pleasure to catch up.

There are newer reviews for Fredy's

Reviewed September 22, 2013

Fredy's is great food and Drinks! He's a hoot as well, great fun entertainment! lol His straight faced delivery is perfect.

Reviewed August 18, 2013

We went for diner. We had Fredy's Baked Shrimp, and also the pork chop. Both were amazing!Served with potatoes & rice with chayote and carrots. Great food great people!

2  Thank vincebc
Reviewed August 3, 2013

We ate here on our first night on the island. I had to try Freddy's famous pork chops and loved it. My other half also had the pork chop. Though he liked the meal, it wasn't one of his favorites. I will say that some people are not pork eaters, especially during the summer. In this case, the pork chop would not be something for you to order. Freddy cuts his pork chops and they are thick and juicy. I ended up eating the meat off of the bones! The meal comes with broccoli and half of a baked potato. Freddy is personable and a great host.

Reviewed July 21, 2013

Not much more to say. Oh yes, great strawberry daquaries too. Fredy was very pleasent and a great host. My wife and I enjoyed a quiet dinner and its nice being Fredy's is at the end of Hildago and there's less traffic.