“Oven baked pizza”

Cuisines: Italian, Seafood, International, Grill
Good for: Families with children, Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed January 13, 2014 via mobile

Ate here during one heavy night of rain and wind, but like always the food was great. My wife had the spaghetti and a salad and I had the oven baked pizza. Both were great tasting and even Angelo came and asked us if we needed anything else. Free wifi and great ambiance.

Reviewed January 10, 2014 via mobile

We've always had good meals here and we LOVE the lasagna here but when we stopped in for a pizza the other night we were exhausted and frustrated after spending an hour and a half waiting for food that never came at another restaurant. Angelo's was busy as usual durning high season but we managed to snag a table right away. Mariana came over to great us and we told her what had happened and that we were now very much in need of food! She quickly took our order and not ten minutes later, two pizzas appeared-- hot and delicious and exactly as ordered! Next time we want a pizza, guess where we will be? Thanks Angelo's for a great staff and great food and many thanks to Mariana for always making us feel special and welcome!

1  Thank karenkaye
Reviewed January 10, 2014 via mobile

Had the grilled red snapper. Every time we eat here they do great! I think Angelo should be higher in the rankings.

Reviewed January 8, 2014 via mobile

When you are tired of tacos go to Angelo's. Can recommend the arrachera beef, all of the pastas. One of the best restaurants on the island.

Reviewed January 8, 2014

My fiance and I decided to stop by Angelo's and sat at the bar for a Baileys and coffee as a nightcap. We ordered two and they were very good but not even close to a full cup of coffee. More like Baileys and a little hot water with a shot of espresso poured on top so it was a very small cup of coffee once mixed. I ended up having two and my fiance had one plus a bottle of water. Once we asked for the bill we were completely shocked! $390 peso!! When we reviewed the bill we realized what he did...he charged us $110 peso for 3 shots of espresso, $270 peso for the three shots of baileys, and $40 peso for the water.....He should have told us that each drink was about $120 each....That is absolutely outrageous. At many other places just down Hidalgo, coffee and baileys is about 50 or 60 pesos....so you can understand how we were floored!
I will never return to Angelos and have told family an friends to avoid.