“Whole grilled Red Snapper”
Review of Angelo

Angelo
Ranked #62 of 239 Restaurants in Isla Mujeres
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood, International, Grill
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed April 27, 2013

2nd time at Angelos and not the last! We had the snapper and it was the best fish we had on the island. Huge, juicy and seasoned perfectly. Margarita our server was lovely. Love Angelos!

Reviewed April 25, 2013

Love this place!! I stayed on the island for a month back in 2010 and visited this place frequently. My friends that came out to visit me while there also loved this place. The pizza was great!! Bartender nice and great atmosphere! Now three years later, my husband and I had a holiday on the island for 10 days and I had to bring him here. They had remodeled the place and moved the bar to the other side, and put in a pizza kitchen with glass where the bar used to be so now you could see the chefs making the pizza. They also have other things as well, but the pizza is just so good I never ordered anything else. I was happy to see that the place was still poplular, staff still friendly, and pizza still delicious. We went here many times on our stay to have a drink at the bar and listen to the live music and chat with the delightful bartender. She was a very nice women and great personality. If she hadn't been fun to talk to we probably wouldn't have came by so much. But this place became our before dinner drink bar, as there were so many places to try we didn't want to eat here every night. But we didn't eat a couple times there. If you love good pizza then this is the place!

Reviewed April 21, 2013

Was on the island April 6-13, we stopped for coffee one night and checked the menu. Marianna is so warm and welcoming. We had dinner another night..I had the mussels..great and my husband had fish..it was excellent. Some nights they have music by Richart, he lives on the floating island. We found this place a good choice because ALL the staff are friendly, informative and funny. We will see you all in Dec. for Christmas. Muchas Gracias to all..adios for now.

Reviewed April 7, 2013

There are so many other restaurants on the island skip this one, save your money!!! Over priced for what you get :(. Food was ok but for the price should have been much better!!!!!

Reviewed April 4, 2013

Fun place to grab a great pizza and watch all of the people strolling by!
Pizza, service and wine all great! Looked like they were making great coffee drinks but I didn't have one :(