“Great pizza!”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Angelo

Angelo
Ranked #69 of 201 Restaurants in Isla Mujeres
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Seafood, International, Grill
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Large groups, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Silver City, New Mexico
“Great pizza!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 8, 2013

Nice atmosphere right on Hidalgo street. The three pizzas we ordered were all really good, but the ham wasn't my favorite topping on them. The salads were just iceberg and I wouldn't recommend them, but overall I was pretty happy with our visit. The bread with an olive oil and herb dipping sauce was a great appetizer and I would order the pizza again. Good location for people watching too.

Visited January 2013

Coquitlam, Canada
“Heaven for your tastebuds!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 6, 2013

Angelos is one of my favorite restaurants in all my travels! The Gorgonzola pasta is the very best!!! I now take a container and the night before leaving have them make one and take it home on the plane with me!!!

Visited April 2012
Toronto, Canada
“Best so Far”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 3, 2013 via mobile

This place is absolutely amazing ... excellent food, perfect service. Bread alone is fascinating creation from pizza dough, which puffs up like a pillow, crispy outside and hot inside. I had grouper file which was moist, sweet, and delicately spiced with dry seasoning. Wine list simple and uncomplicated and not outrageously priced. The location is perfect for people watching. We went second time and were not disappointed. Had pizza for appetizer and snapper for the main. Again, all was just perfect. The snapper was done on BBQ, split open in two halfs, and deboned. Others in our party had stakes which were done to perfection on BBQ. I am afraid we might go there again, which may deprived of experiencing other excellent restos. And, compared to Lola Valentina this resto is simply inexpensive.

Mooresville, North Carolina
“Great Italian food on Hidalgo”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 30, 2012

Our other friends who are less adventurous at eating local on vacation picked this as our dinner locale & it didn't disappoint. They said the pizzas were amazing! I tried the grouper with grilled veggies & it was also very very good. Glad we tried it! The location on Hidalgo makes it easy to find.

Visited December 2012
Kannapolis, North Carolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 29, 2012

We were told the food was no good, it was excellent and that was correct. Our group all raved on their food. I for one had the pizza and I must say that it was the best pizza that I have ever put in my mouth.

• Visited December 2012