“Wonderful breakfast, everything homemade!”
Review of Cafe Cito

Cafe Cito
Ranked #89 of 228 Restaurants in Isla Mujeres
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: Breakfast
Reviewed February 25, 2013

We have been to Isla for many years but never found Cafe Cito until this year. It was so wonderful. Homemade food. Unbelievable. They made jam fresh while we were eating breakfast and we got some for our toast. The owner and one of chefs was so great and made our food exactly the way we wanted it. My husband finally found some place to get real hash browns. So if you get to a point where you want some food from home the place to go is Cafe Cito. Especially breakfast.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

A family member who has made friends with Cito during previous stays introduced us personally to Cito. What fun and yet he shared of an upcoming family surgery. We said we'd pray for them and found out that surgery was successful. The food and ambiance are great! You can't go wrong here.

Reviewed February 8, 2013

Our friend lived right next store to Cafe Cito's, so we had to try this place. We had bacon and eggs, Fruit Platter with yogurt and coffee. Tasted delicious and the owner was very hospitable. Price was under twenty dollars.

Reviewed January 29, 2013 via mobile

Our group of 4 dined there this morning with each having something different. Mine was an egg sandwich with ham on the croissant. I thoroughly enjoyed this simple meal. I have found that so often we are over served with whopping plates food and I liked that there were smaller options here. I only discounted the smart comments of the waiter and perhaps it was just my morning mood.

Reviewed January 21, 2013

Once we found this cafe, we were there every morning for the remaining vacation at 7 or before...The espresso was equal to that I have had in Europe and the Crispy bacon was so good and cooked perfectly, I thought I had cooked it to my liking! Friendly, Friendly, Friendly, the manage mad us feel right at home here are my positives
Very Clean
Situated on a lovely corner of the street, so the windows and seats give you a perfect view in all directions.
Bathroom - clean, clean , clean
Food - Fresh, made right there by 2 ladies that made you feel as if they had invited you to there home for breakfast...
I absolutely loved this place and recommend to others:)