“Best hotel experience we've ever had”
Review of Casa de los Suenos

Casa de los Suenos
Ranked #6 of 37 Hotels in Isla Mujeres
Denver, Colorado
“Best hotel experience we've ever had”
Reviewed October 9, 2013

Amazingly attentive staff, nice rooms, exquisite ocean views - the whole stay was extremely relaxing with included breakfast and a welcome drink upon arrival. Pool was an amazing place to chill, and great snorkeling right off the pier. Gaston and other concierges were always ready and willing to answer questions and/or arrange activities, if requested. Included bikes and kayaks were much appreciated, and there are great beaches nearby as well as Punta Sur and a few restaurants. We shall return!!

Room Tip: Get an ocean view room - they have amazing balconies and the best view EVER to wake up to. Also, we...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (139)
  • Finnish first
  • Hebrew first
Allen, Texas
Reviewed October 8, 2013

What a beautiful place to vacation. The view out of my room was absolutely beautiful. It was like something from a movie. It was spacious and very clean. It was beautifully decorated and I've never been somewhere where the beds and pillows were so comfortable. Every morning I would wake up to fresh coffee and juice outside my door. It's the little things that they do to make
your stay enjoyable.

I also had a large balcony which I enjoyed just sitting and watching the view, people snorkeling, the kayaks and the fun going on in the pool.

The food was exceptionally good. They have a great menu and several things to choose from. You can't go wrong with anything you choose. All the staff from chefs, bartenders, waiters and housekeeping are top notch and do their jobs extremely well. Everyone is so friendly and make you feel very comfortable.

People drive bye and come in just to see the spectacular view. It really feels like a little bit of paradise and I will go back to enjoy such an amazing place and amazing people who made my stay one I will never forget. I would highly recommend Casa de los Suenos for your next vacation.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
Nahsholim, Israel
Reviewed October 8, 2013 via mobile

Me and my husband stayed the last two nights of our honeymoon in this breathtaking place, we wished to have more time and stay longer , casa de Los suenos has beautiful grounds , and is designed with attention to every little detail , the landscape and colors are nature at its best . as is the service - outstanding , professional and always with a smile!!! , the food is grate we didn't leave to eat elswere we were so pleased (And were all about good food) , the rooms are beautiful and romantic comfy beds and very pampering. It was the high light of our honeymoon and we can't wait to return. Def recommend any one who's looking for a quiet and intimate retreat.

Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
phoenix
Reviewed October 8, 2013

I went on a girls vacation with a few friends and family and we were treated to this amazing hidden gem. First of all I want to say that the views and the sunset at Casa de los Suenos were the best we found on the island. When we walked into our rooms they were beautiful, great beds and pillows, great art and design and very important with the tropical heat - great central AC. The entire staff was warm and friendly, really couldn't do enough for us the entire trip. The food was delicious and drinks were great, and everything was beautifully presented. Gonzo and Fernando made us yummy cocktails by the pool everyday and completely spoiled us with cool cloths and popsicles in the late afternoon. If you are feeling adventurous try the Habanero Margarita, but be warned it is hot! I can't wait to go back, I have definitely found my second home. ALREADY BOOK MY NEXT STAY. OX

Room Tip: They took us on a tour and we saw all the rooms...every one was perfect!
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
Boulder, Colorado
Reviewed October 7, 2013

What an amazing find. The view was great, the staff was friendly, and the food delicious. I couldn't have asked for a more comfortable and welcoming place to spend my vacation. Definitely coming back next year!!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Lake Oswego, Oregon
Reviewed October 4, 2013

Upon my return, when friends ask me how our trip to Isla Mujeres was, I could only describe it as "perfect and dreamy". A huge part of the perfection we found was our stay at Casa de los Suenos.

Casa de los Suenos owners have of absolutely everything for their guests: a stocked minibar included with your room, orange juice and coffee waiting outside your room door each morning, beautifully appointed rooms (all with a view), the beautiful setting and free use of kayaks and bikes, a full delicious breakfast and a warm and attentive staff.

With the use of Casa de los Suenos bikes, my husband and I got everywhere on the island (I believe it's the best way to see it). We found secluded beaches, quaint places to eat and have a drink, and ventured to town and Playa Norte. Friends that we met on the island, staying at a well-known luxury hotel on the island, were all envious of all that Casa de los Suenos offered and wished they were staying there, as well. Possibly my very favorite part of Casa, is the fact that the owners give their profits to the Isla Mujeres school and towards the education of their staff's children...Casa de los Suenos is truly a special, special place.

We can't wait to go back!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Houston, Texas, Usa
Reviewed September 26, 2013

I visited this property earlier this month and can't wait to return. What a beautiful view from their pool. The staff at Casa de los Suenos is all about service...they do the small things that matter. The food for breakfast was delicious and the room are all themed differently. The Presidential Suite is amazing and very secluded with its own private pool and outdoor space. They do have a spa onsite but I did not use it. They also provide kayak's and snorkel gear for their guests to utilize during their stay. I would highly recommend this property and can't wait to stay there when returning to Isla Mujeres!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo