“Good outdoor ambiance”
Review of Restaurant Sesoloco - CLOSED

Restaurant Sesoloco
Cuisines: Caribbean, Mexican, Seafood
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: In Sesoloco's, you can find anything from light salads to big plates of quesadillas, guacamole or nourishing bowls of soup. From Mexican to Italian fare, from steaks to seafood, the varied menu of this place was undoubtedly created to please any palate. Under the warm rays of this Caribbean paradise, an ice-cold beer or a refreshing beverage of your choice will make the perfect accompaniment to your meal.
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Great if you take your own dorado and have them serve it family style prepared "empanizado". Street level and a bit noisy, but I ate there several times and had good meals there.

Reviewed February 28, 2013

Tried their garlic fish...it was wonderful! And the vegetables, potatoes and garlic tortillas were just as good! Known for their coconut shrimp, we thought they were ok, nothing special. Also tried the fish Veracruz and that was tasty. The pizza looked good, also. And try the Miami Vice drink, mix of piña colada and strawberry daiquiri ...my new dessert!

Reviewed February 18, 2013

Every time we go to Isla it has to include a stop to seso's. Good food, consistent quality. Used to go at his old location and now make the trip to his new one. I can't remember hoe many years or stops we made to Seso's but I can' stay away.

Reviewed January 17, 2013

What can I say other than we had a great meal, I had the Yucatan version of Chile relleno basically a stuffed chile pepper with mix seafood or what ever you ask for, It came with all sort of goodies. Most places give you only one chile, this place gives you two. My wife had deep fried shrimp, nice ample order of semi big shrimp, her plate also came with sides and a special surprise was a huge order of garlic naan, which is a Indian version of a flat bread. I think the meals cost about 12 dollars each and we walked out full and content. Regarding pizza, being from the east coast and dining here in Mexico, why even venture into pizza. They have a huge variety of Mexican plates to choose from. I will be going back for sure. JMO

Reviewed January 7, 2013

We asked for recommendations about where the locals go to eat and we were told to come here. Looks fine from the outside so decided to stay. We oredered a pasta al pesto, a caesar's salad and a big pizza. The pasta and the salad were good but nothing from outer space. The pizza took longer to come and when fianlly arrived it was cold. We asked the waiter to take it back to warm and he did. The pizza was nothing from outer space either. The people here is friendly and helpful if asking for recommendations on things to do in isla but the food they serve is.... good (if you are starving)