Hotel Posada Del Mar(Isla Mujeres)
$89
$69
  • Pool
Playa La Media Luna Hotel(Isla Mujeres)(Great Value!)
$97
$85
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $102/night.

Casa de los Suenos(Isla Mujeres)
$254
$218
  • Breakfast included
Ixchel Beach Hotel(Isla Mujeres)(Great Value!)
$271
$184
$140
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Bahia Chac Chi(Isla Mujeres)(Great Value!)
$79
$75
$584
$555
Bookit.com
Isla Mujeres Palace(Isla Mujeres)
$778
$455
All reviewsbeach sideplunge poolplaya norteyoga retreatbeach bedsbeachfront roombeautiful beachcontinental breakfastpalm treesbest beach on the islandlaid backbeach locationhotel restauranthot waterwhite sandlobby areaan umbrella
Reviewed November 7, 2012

This hotel has great, spacious rooms. There are lizard noises to wake you up. The room service even cleans the dishes!We were fully equipped with coffee makers and a fridge. you feel like you are at home. The beds are just a bit too hard...

They also have good service, they will give you anything from kids buckets and shovels to beach towels.
We were very satisfied.

Room Tip: Get room 32!!
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed October 28, 2012

On our honeymoon with Cancun as the home base, we went to Mujeras without a plan and stumbled upon this hotel. Walked in, checked it out, and once we saw the room that walks right out to the beach, we were sold. More stars at night that you could see right on our beach patio that anywhere. Rented golf cart right around the corner to get around. Good hotel and great location right on the beach.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank ATL-RES-2012
Reviewed October 12, 2012 via mobile

Though the Na Balam features a great beach, pool and location the incredibly damp and smelly rooms and ludicrous rates well, dampen the whole experience...
Breakfast isn't included and the restaurant is far from reasonable in every aspect. In conclusion- most hotels and resorts on Isla Mujeres don't offer a good value for your money and Na Balam is defenetly no different...

• Stayed: September 2012
1  Thank Tomer T
Reviewed October 8, 2012

If you are looking for a beach paradise, I would recommend staying at Na Balam. If you are also looking for good service, I would stay clear of this hotel. On the first day of my stay, they didn't have any beach towels available and asked my friend and I to return in 5 minutes. We ended up requesting the towels on 5 different occasions over the next couple of hours. The service at the restaurant was also atrocious. They took a long time to bring us our food and then ignored us throughout the entirety of the meal. One morning, we asked 3 different waiters for a coffee refill and it took over 30 minutes to get our coffee.

My friend and I enjoyed our stay at Na Balam because the beach/location is unbelievably beautiful. That being said, the service definitely needs to improve.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank lrbbgirl
Reviewed October 5, 2012

The service of the restaurant is terrible!!! First night we spent in the suit, arrived in the morning, after night of treveling, at noon I tried to get some rest, but there were reconstructions right above my head, very loud sounds. Then we were tranfered to a regular room that is very poor and old that is not comfy at all. The first morning in the restaurant it took the waiters about 15 minutes to notice that we are there, although there were may be 3 more couples in the restaurant. They were angry and very unpleasant . At the end of the meal they mentioned that the service is not included , and we're standing right near to see how much we are going to add. At the second morning it took them20 minutes to notice us and then they said that there is no coffe right now, it will be another 10 minutes, it took 20 more to get a coffe. After terrible , very unpleasant service they stood there again to ask for a tip. I found my self complaining to the front desk, the guy was very nice, but all he did was to give me a form of satisfaction to fill. The beach though is really beautifull and the beds on the beach are very comfy. I recommend to stay anywhere else and come and enjoy the beach.

Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple