“Great view”
Review of Da Luisa

Da Luisa
Ranked #65 of 218 Restaurants in Isla Mujeres
Cuisines: Italian, Mexican
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Wonderful rooftop dining. Great Italian- Mediterranean food; specialize in seafood.
Reviewed July 5, 2012

We had breakfast there a couple times and enjoyed both. The view was fantastic.

1  Thank bmokry

Reviewed June 29, 2012

Great selection at way affordable prices at this eatery with a dynamic 3rd floor view of la mar Caribe!

1  Thank APPBWG
Reviewed June 27, 2012

I ordered guacamole and it came on a plate surrounded by the best pico de gallo I've ever had - what a bonus.

Sitting by the water, overlooking the pool and ocean, having some good food..it was a great time out. The waiter was very nice and efficient.

I also had the chance to look at 2 rooms (Contemplation - inside room not much of a new and Harmony - outer room by the pool) of Casa Ixchel and I thought they were both very nice and I'd consider staying there in the future.

2  Thank WIBS
Reviewed June 26, 2012

Who'd a thought??? We sat down and I could not believe I was ordering Italian on a Mexican island. I am here to say that this was one of the best if not THE best Italian meals I have ever had. 5 stars! Just to add a bit of local fare to our meal we ordered the guacamole. Wow! Do not miss this place!

1  Thank ORLMB
Reviewed June 17, 2012

This location was a great spot for our 29th anniversary dinner. We ate at sunset, in front of rolling waves. A brave surfer entertained us as the sun went down. We ate and drank leisurely as the evening progressed. Our service was great: friendly and prompt. The food was very good. I ate lobster ravioli that I enjoyed, though it was a bit overwhelmed by the marinara sauce. My wife's lobster (tail) with spaghetti was good as well. We split an octopus salad that we very much enjoyed. We recommend Da Luisa highly.

2  Thank psteg