“A great way to start the day!”
Review of Manana Restaurante & Bookshop - CLOSED

Manana Restaurante & Bookshop
Cuisines: Israeli
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Description: "MAÑANA" is the best place for breakfast and lunch on Isla Mujeres! A beautiful place with a unique atmosphere, colorful hand-painted tables, large windows where you can sit and enjoy a great breakfast or lunch, with a friendly service and abundant high-quality food priced super reasonable!. There are excellent options for breakfast, vegetarian dishes, sandwiches, bagels and delicious Middle Eastern food. It also has real Italian coffee and delicious fresh fruit smoothies! And for book lovers, there is an interesting library to buy several languages books! For all this, MAÑANA is recommended in each edition of the main guide travelers!
Reviewed January 30, 2014

The portions are huge, I recommend splitting! Every breakfast comes with coffee too. We enjoyed the Mexican eggs and fruit salad, although the two of us could have been full just off the fruit salad that was topped with yogurt and granola. Service was friendly and the atmosphere was very calm and relaxed. We noted that this would be our place to come hang out for a day if we had a rainy day--perfect location to sip coffee and read a book.

Reviewed January 19, 2014

I loved my morning bagel and my husband loved his Mexican breakfast. We tried to go back here a second time during our stay but were disappointed that they were closed.

Reviewed January 19, 2014

This place is near PocNa beach / dive shop / hostel and had great lunches. I do not think it is open for dinner, though.

Reviewed January 4, 2014 via mobile

We're still missing this place. Friendliest staff, good books, and refreshing food on hot days.
And now I'm just writing because I need 100 characters

Reviewed December 22, 2013 via mobile

Been here twice for breakfast. Great airy atmosphere and friendly staff. Very Mexican feeling with brightly coloured fittings. The Mexican style breakfast is a must have. Really beautiful and light scrambled eggs with onion and tomato through them served with beans, spicy sauce, avocado and tortillas - so you can basically make little egg tacos. Delicious! They also have a fantastic selection of smoothies and juices. Highly recommend - the fact that I went back a second time says a lot!

1  Thank Leigh K