“Great Food, Good Prices”
Review of Amigos

Amigos
Ranked #27 of 214 Restaurants in Isla Mujeres
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast
Reviewed October 21, 2013

Amigos is a quaint little restaurant which could easily be missed, but once you find it, you will go back. The staff is very friendly and most of them speak English. My wife and I were very impressed with the quality and quantity of the food. We are sure that if you try Amigos you will like it.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

Very good variety of food at a reasonable price. They make an almond chocolate dessert that doesn't have flour in it. I don't suffer from celiac but I think this dessert might be gluten free. Anyway, I love their burritos de carne and they make a fresh lemonade that tastes great. They outside cafe is great in the afternoons (when not raining).

Reviewed October 10, 2013

we enjoy breakfast here every year. most locations serve instant coffee and this is one of the few places you can get good fresh brewed coffee, the food is always very good and the waiters are always great.

1  Thank baumbergerj
Reviewed October 3, 2013

We had b'fast there on the recommendation of a new friend ... my friend had hot cakes and really crispy bacon and sausage and I chose waffles with fruit ... both were very good, but I wanted french toast which they didn't have ... I also had a "fiesta" drink which is pineapple, grapefruit and spinach ... yuk to the spinach part of the drink ... we also had our usual coffee 'n' Baileys ... $8 for a shot of Bailey's is a bit much in Mexico, or anyplace else ... I'll just stick with coffee at Amigos in the future

Reviewed October 2, 2013 via mobile

We were wandering through the streets of the island and found this place.. nice place and very good food. Service was excellent..