“Excellent!”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast
Reviewed January 4, 2013

One of our favorite places to eat on the island. Our favorites are the Souiza enchiladas and the tacos. Great service! Great location right on Hidalgo.

There are newer reviews for Amigos

Reviewed January 1, 2013

I'd walked past this place dozens of times. It doesn't really stand out, but on New Years Day at 7:30 am when all the other stores and restaurants were close they were completely full. I found a table, but it was the only one. My omelet was great, the service was good and I got a great view of the all night partiers dragging them selves back to their hotels. It was a fun experience all around.

1  Thank DJRobnoxious
Reviewed December 30, 2012

Stopped in for breakfast during our stay & it was very good! Friendly staff & a big menu! Every time we walked by, they were busy so we knew it must be good!!

Reviewed November 29, 2012

We have been dining at Amigos for at least ten years and continue to find their offerings delicious. Visited three times during our week long stay, including our last night which says something. Cocktails are generously poured :-). Try the Sopa de Lima (chicken broth with chicken pieces, tomato, onion, lime and strips of tortilla). Complimentary puffed garlic pita-type bread fresh from the oven is complimentary with meals. Chile Rellenos, club sandwich, burgers delicious and the BEST french fries ever! Also good for breakfast. Coffee is good and robust (according to this picky coffee lover). Coconut icecream with Kahlua to finish off your meal is sure to please.

Reviewed November 27, 2012

Visited 3 times..I really enjoyed the spaghetti with blush/vodka sauce and shrimp - delicious. I also went for breakfast which was a toasted ham and cheese...meh. They had great coffee so I stopped by one day just to have coffee (and it's bottomless) and watch the world go by on Hidalgo. I really liked this place...excellent service!