“2nd visit even better!!!”
Review of Lolo Lorena

Lolo Lorena
Ranked #1 of 206 Restaurants in Isla Mujeres
Cuisines: French
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Description: Lolo Lorena will not be taking reservations until December 2015 while she is recovering from surgery. we are very sorry for any inconvenience. Dinner in a private garden around a communal table. Chef Lolo creates a different menu each night. Please tell the chef of any special needs, dislikes or allergies when you reserve and she will accommodate you
Omaha
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“2nd visit even better!!!”
Reviewed November 15, 2012 via mobile

We had celebrated my husband's bday here in Dec. Loved it so much we returned with friends to share this wonderful dining experience with them.
We thoroughly enjoyed meeting the other diners!! Such fun! Even ate with the famous Vivian!
What a meal?!? Who gets mussels, steak tartar, shrimp, filet mignon with truffle sauce and a plate FULL of amazing mini desserts all in one meal??? Top it off with amazing fire dancing! A night to remember for sure! We will be back soon!! Thanks so much LoLo!! You're the best!!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Stratford, Connecticut
“A DINING EXPERIENCE LIKE NO OTHER ON ISLA”
Reviewed November 13, 2012

Each time we dine at Lolo's table we are surprised and delighted with her masterful culinary creations. Every course exceeds our expectations. When you dine at Lolo's you feel like family. We love to share her table with old friends and meet new friends from around the worldShe has mastered the art of turning dining into an unforgetable experience. LOLO YOU ARE A MASTER CHIEF. Loved the fire dancer.

• Visited November 2012
Kansas City, Missouri, United States
“Always Great Food and Wonderful Atmosphere”
Reviewed November 10, 2012

Lolo is a wonderful woman who makes truly heavenly food. I've been twice and I would continue to go every time I'm on the island. It is a don't miss!

• Visited October 2012
Arvada, CO
“Best Culinary Experience on Isla EVER”
Reviewed November 7, 2012

Lolo graciously hosted my husband, 11 year old daughter, and I for one of her incredible meals. She gave all of us our best culinary experience on Isla, and probably anywhere, including Paris. We loved the food, the company, and the entertainment. Lolo herself is incredibly charming, as is her beautiful assistant (whose name suddenly escapes me . . . apologies). I was worried that our daughter would be unwelcome, but that was a needless concern. If I could give Lolo Lorena 10 stars, I would. Thanks for a fantastic evening on beautiful Isla!!!

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank MLawArvada_CO
Quintana Roo
“New season preview. FABULOUS and innovative!”
Reviewed November 3, 2012

It had been a good (ha, bad!) 5 months since I visited LoLo Lorena for the kind of meal I love. Innovative with classic cooking techniques. Can't beat it! The courses came so fast it was a blur! But creamed goat cheese in a fried Parmesan cup with brie and arugula was yummy. Mushroom risotto with truffle oil was delish. The courses became a blur. But the main course was unforgettable. Medallion size think slices of pork loin in a sweet mustard sauce that had two or three reductions and a flambe working for it. It was to die for! There was also a seafood and veggie course with sweet peppers, zucchini and shrimp in a luscious red sauce that had me considering if lick the plate would be tolerated. I opted not to test the limits! There were cups of coffee or espresso to go with the dessert plate which was over-the-top yummy. Ah, I'm looking forward to the new season. It's off to a great start.

• Visited November 2012