“LOLO LORENA BLOWS MY MIND!!!”
Review of Lolo Lorena

Lolo Lorena
Ranked #6 of 240 Restaurants in Isla Mujeres
Cuisines: French
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic
Description: reservation only Please tell the chef of any special needs, dislikes or allergies when you reserve and she will accommodate you
Reviewed November 10, 2011

And my culinary senses. Not only is Lolo Lorena out of this world in every single detail - each visit and dining experience sublime and unforgettable (you have no idea) - but so is the vibrant, exciting, & engaging (and WILDLY talented) owner Lolo (Lorena). She IS wild, the place IS wild, the food IS wild and Lolo Lorena - the person and the place -always exceeds my wildest expectations. Call me wild or call me crazy but 5 Stars isn't enough!

Reviewed November 7, 2011

As always on our visits to Isla we dine at Lorena's wonderful establishment, twice on our most recent trip. And as always we enjoyed Lorena, the service (Jill & Brian), the setting, the other guests and of course the food. Each meal is a food lovers delight, Lorena has a magically way of describing each course. Plus she has added wonderful entertainment, a handsome young man (my wives comment) playing guitar. We are returning to Isla in December and looking forward to more delightful times at Lorena's.

Denise & Greg Dunbar
Key West

Reviewed October 31, 2011

Another trip to paradise wouldn't be fulfilled without dining at Lolo's. So...we did it twice. That's right, be jealous. Every time at Lolo's is a mixture of old friends and new ones...delicious menu favorites combined with new tastes.
We dined at Lolo's twice during our recent trip and enjoyed delicious dishes such as Steamed Shrimp with Hollandaise sauce and mashed potatoes, Lover's Salad (one of my all time favorites), Porcini mushroom soup with black truffle oil, asparagus with Hollandaise, Seafood Cassoulet and of course, the heavenly desserts.
Apart from the spectacular food, the setting is fun and unique. There are always new friends to meet at Lolo's and we had a blast on both nights. I feel like I'm an exclusive member of a cool kids club.
Lolo is the rock star chef of the island and such a pleasure to hang out with . She is so creative and fun - unlike anyone else I've ever met and eating at Lolo's is unlike any other dining experience. Thank you, Lolo, my Pirate Sister, you did it again. And then again.

Reviewed October 28, 2011

Lolo serves an excellent meal that is exciting and delicious. She serves a 5 course meal on the back patio with live music. Small parties makes it easy to get to know your fellow diners. Very romantic setting.

Reviewed October 25, 2011

It is difficult to convey how amazing this place and this food and this woman is. Suffice it to say, "you dont want to miss it!" Definitely worth the trip!!