“Lovely breakfast, chai latte was amazing. ”
Review of Aroma Isla

Aroma Isla
Ranked #28 of 271 Restaurants in Isla Mujeres
Description: Aroma Isla is a unique restaurant in Isla Mujeres of healthy, vegetarian and vegan food, bathed with good energy, aromas and mantras.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

So glad I decided to try this place this morning with the husband. He had already had something small to eat so he ordered a chia pudding jar. The waiter came back and advised him they had run out and if he were will to wait longer they could make more; we opted to replace with a smoothie bowl instead. I got breakfast veggie enchiladas, but really I ordered the chilaquiles. The mess up was ok, they were delicious. The green smoothie bowl was also very good. The chai lattes we got were the best I’ve ever had! Muy bueno!

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Dinner was wonderful and the smoothies are to die for.
Went to dinner twice in one week. I purchased the salad with some falafel's, they were the best I've ever had and I order them a
lot.

Reviewed March 10, 2019 via mobile

We stopped by here for breakfast. Friendly server and great food. It did take a while to be served, but there is also a sign that points out that good food is not rushed. I agree. I would go back.

Reviewed March 8, 2019

Somehow related to Mogagua, Aroma Isla is a face of freshness on Hidalgo. Very healthy options, and lots for the vegan/vegetarian to choose from. Great coffee and service, too

Reviewed March 5, 2019 via mobile

The Asian wok was delicious as well as the vegan brownie and Edwin was very helpful! We will be back