“Yummy!!!”

Good for: Families with children, Romantic, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Description: Horario 7:00am - 9pm
“Yummy!!!”
Reviewed December 31, 2013

Looked for this place because of tripadvisor and wasn't disappointed at all. We shared the fish tacos and the steak burrito. They were both great, actually the fish tacos were amazing! Fun quirky atmosphere off the beaten path and not in the commercial part of town. Worth the trip.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Alplaus, New York
“excellent”
Reviewed December 30, 2013

visited Mango Cafe for the 1st time in December and was treated to an amazing and filling breakfast.I only regret that I only made it there once..Put at the top of the list for my April trip though!

Franklin, Wisconsin
“Awesome fish tacos!”
Reviewed December 29, 2013

Just went to Isla Mujeres on Friday, 12/27, and came across this gem. Just so happened to be cruising the island on our mopeds and stopped in for some lunch. Really glad we chose Mango Cafe! Their fish tacos were simply amazing. The Grouper was breaded and fried, yet very moist. Was accompanied also with a sweet sauce, however the waitress provided a house Habenero sauce upon request. I would definitely recommend checking the place out. It was a bit small but we were in and out with no problem.

1 Thank Anepitaph
McAllen, Texas
“Delicious breakfast/brunch”
Reviewed December 27, 2013

Small menu is not a problem, whatever you choose will be delicious.We went back twice to try the other menue items. My son couldn't stop talking about the eggs Benadict. I loved the chile relleno, was surprised that it had ham eggs and cheese inside. Their coffee was the best, and self serve meant I didn't have to wait for someone to fill my cup! I thought our waiter was the owner, he was so friendly and made sure we had everything we needed. Will surely go back on my next trip.

• Visited June 2013
winnipeg
“must visit if you go to isla”
Reviewed December 26, 2013

we have been going to Mangos for several years and make it a point to make mango the first stop. For breakfast. we had the stuffed poblana, Very well presented and the taste was exceptional

Visited December 2013